Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Jun 2009
    Jun 26, 2009, 1:00 AM - Re: New FP Armor Help Thread (Post your questions, or post your answers) #26

I sent FP an email but he has not replied yet. I went to his website but it is under construction. I would like to purchase his armor, the price seems reasonable. What about paint work? I am not artistically inclined so I would need painting service.
  2. formerly Tk5019 Mr. No Stripes's Avatar
    Jun 26, 2009, 11:55 AM - Re: New FP Armor Help Thread (Post your questions, or post your answers) #27

Quote GUINZO1975 said: View Post
    I sent FP an email but he has not replied yet. I went to his website but it is under construction. I would like to purchase his armor, the price seems reasonable. What about paint work? I am not artistically inclined so I would need painting service.
    FP is hard to get a hold of some times. I've sent him several PMs with no response... ever... but if you post on his armor sale thread, he will usually respond to that.

Slave1pilot is offering a painting service right now
    Jun 26, 2009, 12:53 PM - Re: New FP Armor Help Thread (Post your questions, or post your answers) #28

Quote GUINZO1975 said: View Post
    I am not artistically inclined so I would need painting service.
    I would recommend WICKEDBEARD as well for his paint services. There are lots of quality painters here, He's painted almost all of my stuff for less than what others will charge you( $400 and over...RIPOFFS), and his quality is top notch.....
  4. Member Since
    Jun 2009
    Jun 26, 2009, 3:27 PM - Re: New FP Armor Help Thread (Post your questions, or post your answers) #29

GUYS THANKS FOR THE RECOMMENDATIONS. I JUST PURCHASED THE MASTER REPLICAS HELMET AND I'M HOOKED! I WANT TO HAVE A MOVIE QUALITY FETT AND I APPRECIATE THE INPUT.