Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Dec 2014
    1 Week Ago - Jan 19, 2015, 7:22 AM - New Boba Fett ESB Builder!! #1

Hello, im a fresh boba fett builder, well im fresh to cosplay in general and i just finally decide to start building my first suit, and no better way than to start with a boba fett suit right?
    So im thinking about starting of with the bucket, the thing that seals the deal! So does anyone have any good color scheme to recommend?? and like how to attach visor and such??

Any tip regarding anything about building a Boba Fett Bucket is more than welcome! Best Regards Sebastian
    Swe
  2. Member Since
    Nov 2014
    1 Week Ago - Jan 19, 2015, 8:20 AM - Re: New Boba Fett ESB Builder!! #2

Quote Elspazmoo said: View Post
    Hello, im a fresh boba fett builder, well im fresh to cosplay in general and i just finally decide to start building my first suit, and no better way than to start with a boba fett suit right?
    So im thinking about starting of with the bucket, the thing that seals the deal! So does anyone have any good color scheme to recommend?? and like how to attach visor and such??

Any tip regarding anything about building a Boba Fett Bucket is more than welcome! Best Regards Sebastian
    Swe
    There is an entire forum section dedicated to the helmet on these forums. I suggest reading it and not buying a knock-off helmet from ebay.
    1 Week Ago - Jan 19, 2015, 8:24 AM - Re: New Boba Fett ESB Builder!! #3

Patience is a virtue. Take a look around, use the search function, and learn before you buy anything. Having a realistic budget helps and doing some of the work or painting everything yourself will help that budget greatly. In terms of helmets I would suggest animefan and FettPride as the best helmet kits if you're in the US. Bobamaker and RS Props if you're over seas and don't want to pay to import.
    1 Week Ago - Jan 19, 2015, 11:30 PM - Re: New Boba Fett ESB Builder!! #4

Welcome Aboard All your answers are on this site. Start browsing and don't get too overwhelmed