need a little help

From
    San Antonio TX

need a little help

Hi all need a little help from the pro's. I'm working on attaching the back armor to my flack vest but my question is do I line it up with the collar piece our do I lay it slighty under also when attaching the studs do they go on the collar piece our do I attach them to the back armor thanks for ur time guys..

Chris

From
    Belfast, Co Antrim, Ireland.

Re: need a little help

I believe there is a thread for this already from a few weeks back. I suggest you use the search function, you know how people hate repeating themselves

From
    Northeast U.S.A

The back of Boba's armor should go slightly under the collar... maybe an inch. I bolt mine to the collar that way. (I believe its the way it was done in the films) I don't attach the back in any other way because the jetpack will hold it down. Hope this helps!

Check my pic... I have different gaunts and helmet now but my armor is the same (FP v3)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dsc00087-jpg  

From
    San Antonio TX

First let me say sorry didn't mean to repost. Should have done more research it's just a pain sometime trying to find something but u can't. And colnecollecter thanks for the help.

Army

From
    Belfast, Co Antrim, Ireland.

No need to appologise, I meant to inform not chastise. My own fault for not wording it better. I assure you it was meant in jest.