Subscribe
    Apr 13, 2005, 1:09 PM - Need help finding a quality Boba flight suit parts... #1

Does anyone know where I might be able to find the correct jump suit for a ROTJ (Light Grey) Boba Fett flight suit?

Ive looked around but have not been able to find a retailer that sells the right color. I'm looking for a short sleved jump suit and possibly a long sleeved shirt of the same material.
  2. Apr 13, 2005, 1:14 PM - Re: Need help finding a quality Boba flight suit parts... #2

Try skygunpros...I have a complete set of softparts on order with them, I've heard good things about them...
    Apr 13, 2005, 1:58 PM - Re: Need help finding a quality Boba flight suit parts... #3

Here is a skygunbro ROTJ flightsuit, good detail, and velcro closures on the neck/arms/ankles.
    Apr 13, 2005, 4:00 PM - Re: Need help finding a quality Boba flight suit parts... #4

, thanks for the info, I may have to use them if I can't find any raw jumpers to create my own flight suit.

Does the Jumpsuit come raw or pre-made? I'm trying to avoid buying pre-made pieces, b/c I hope to make my own suit from he ground up.

I guess what I'm looking for is something close to a Dickies jump suit that I can modifiy to become a Flightsuit. Does anyone make a jumpsuit that color?
    Apr 14, 2005, 12:02 PM - Re: Need help finding a quality Boba flight suit parts... #5

I found a dealer that sells both short slevee and long slevee ROTJ grey Poplin jumpsuits.

http://myjumpsuit.com/basicpoplin.html

Stay Tuned.....
    Apr 14, 2005, 12:20 PM - Re: Need help finding a quality Boba flight suit parts... #6

I got a cheap jumpsuit 21.95 from www.automotiveworkwear.com. They come in charcoal, and postman blue. Both need to be faded to the proper colors. (Debateable what those actually are...) Check my post with a picture in this section.

Shinobi
    Apr 14, 2005, 12:32 PM - Re: Need help finding a quality Boba flight suit parts... #7

I have one and I like it. Quick delivery. 100% cotton so you can either get a white suit to be dyed, or get a grey suit to be bleached.

Good luck.

Quote Shinobi_Fett said:
    I got a cheap jumpsuit 21.95 from www.automotiveworkwear.com. They come in charcoal, and postman blue. Both need to be faded to the proper colors. (Debateable what those actually are...) Check my post with a picture in this section.

Shinobi
    Apr 15, 2005, 1:56 PM - Re: Need help finding a quality Boba flight suit parts... #8

Thanks for the help ya'll!
    Apr 15, 2005, 3:22 PM - Re: Need help finding a quality Boba flight suit parts... #9

You absolutely cannot go wrong with Boba Maker's ROTJ suit. I completely love it. It's pricey but trust me I've made my own (took forever) and bought the SFP tk409 gray (needs too many alterations for starters) and Boba maker's is the absolute best I've seen. Nice thing is, now I'll never have to buy another suit in search of THE one. Just my 5 cents.
    Apr 15, 2005, 4:35 PM - Re: Need help finding a quality Boba flight suit parts... #10

Rednave,

I'm ordering a BobaMaker ROTJ suit this weekend. I've heard nothing but outstanding things about him/his products/his business practices and I can't wait to get mine.
    Eric
    Apr 19, 2005, 9:08 AM - Re: Need help finding a quality Boba flight suit parts... #11

I will have to check out Boba makers, if my last hope fails. During my "Quest" for the suit, I came across a EMT-FIRE-POLICE, tactical jumpsuit maker that said that his company could produce a copy of the light grey Boba Fett flight suit.

That was last week and I have not heard back from him as of yet, but if this guy can come through then that would be awesome.
  12. Apr 19, 2005, 9:13 AM - Re: Need help finding a quality Boba flight suit parts... #12

I just got my skygunbros softparts....they are dead-on for color/size and at 1st glance looks to be ROTJ accurate. The only thing so far that I know I will have to do is weather/dirtify it(and yes I did borrow 'dirtify' from one of the Presidents speeches).
    Apr 20, 2005, 8:59 AM - Re: Need help finding a quality Boba flight suit parts... #13

Quote stormtrooper@rushmore said:
    I just got my skygunbros softparts....they are dead-on for color/size and at 1st glance looks to be ROTJ accurate. The only thing so far that I know I will have to do is weather/dirtify it(and yes I did borrow 'dirtify' from one of the Presidents speeches).
    Well as long as you don't borrow his math skills then you will be okay

Two words: "Fuzzy Math"
    May 21, 2009, 12:37 PM - Re: Need help finding a quality Boba flight suit parts... #14

Quote Shinobi_Fett said: View Post

Shinobi
    I went on that website but theres a few that look like they could be boba material. Which one did you order Shinobi?
  15. slave1pilot is offline slave1pilot
    May 21, 2009, 1:51 PM - Re: Need help finding a quality Boba flight suit parts... #15

as always, I recommend crazy4bobafett
    Christi does wonderful work