Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Nov 24, 2012, 10:58 AM - Need help with ESB style gauntlets and knee armor #1

I am having to make a Boba Fett costume for my church's Christmas play, I have most of the armor done, I just need to figure out how to make ESB gauntlets and knee armor. I had been using plastic "for sale" signs for pretty much all the armor. I would like to use the same material for the gauntlets and knees, but I have no idea where to start with these pieces.
    Nov 25, 2012, 3:16 AM - Re: Need help with ESB style gauntlets and knee armor #2

Quote bobafetttk421 said: View Post
    I am having to make a Boba Fett costume for my church's Christmas play, I have most of the armor done, I just need to figure out how to make ESB gauntlets and knee armor. I had been using plastic "for sale" signs for pretty much all the armor. I would like to use the same material for the gauntlets and knees, but I have no idea where to start with these pieces.
    In the 'Boba fett Armor' section you have the 'sticky' threads which in most cases are full with shortcuts (or links) to other threads. This is the thread for your needs ==> All Boba Fett Armor Stencils and Templates

I hope this helps.
  3. Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Nov 25, 2012, 9:38 AM - Re: Need help with ESB style gauntlets and knee armor #3

Thanks a bunch, this should help me out pleanty
    Nov 25, 2012, 4:52 PM - Re: Need help with ESB style gauntlets and knee armor #4

boba at christmas? sounds like the greatest play ever
  5. Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Nov 29, 2012, 10:50 PM - Re: Need help with ESB style gauntlets and knee armor #5

Quote sausagemahoney said: View Post
    boba at christmas? sounds like the greatest play ever
    That's what I said!