I got some awesome guantlets from Boba Trooper in the mail from way over the pond. Apparently US customs was a little rough on the guantlets, so I need some help here.
First let me attach some pics here...
1) I had the two hose connectors break loose and sadly need to know what glue I should get to fix this correctly. I know this sounds pretty silly...but I don't do this kind of stuff. What glue do you guys suggest I use?
2) The hoses did not come with the guantlets. What hose should I buy to make this work...and where can I get it?
3) One of the metal darts is a little loose due to shipping issues, can I use the same glue to secure the dart that I use on the two broken off pieces pictured above?
4) The guantlets have an awesome hinge to them, but I want to secure the other side with magnets. I know this sounds silly but what glue do you guys recommend?
5) Two of the dart tips are not painted black, do you think testors flat black paint would work or should I use a different type of paint to finish this detail part?
1) Obviously the rocket and the flamethrower need to be glued on to the guantlet. What glue do you recommend for this (seeing a pattern yet?)?
Beyond the issues I listed above is there anything else anyone can see that needs fixed/tweaked? I think Boba Trooper did a bang-up job...but more sets of eyes on something is always a good thing.
Looking forward to everyone's input on this.
Thanks in advance!