Nearly done...

Nearly done...

tools-trad-jpgget-my-keys-jpgmuseum-quality-2-jpgtools-trad-jpgjetpack-1-jpgtools-trad-jpgjetpack-2-jpgjedi-fett-4-jpgjedi-fett-3-jpgjedi-fett-5-jpgdetail-chest-1-jpgfett-residence-cl-jpgdetail-chest-2-jpgcloud-city-2-jpgmuseum-quality-jpgfett-completed-b-117-jpgdsc07879-jpgdsc07878-jpgcloud-city-jpgwookie-braids-clo-jpgsj-fett-project-jpgfett-completed-b-117-jpgcloud-city-t-jpgfett-completed-u-112-jpgfett-completed-ga-jpgcloud-city-dark-jpgdsc07938-jpgbritton-boba-jpgcloud-city-fett-c-jpgfett-residence-da-jpgfett-completed-jpg

The project is coming along nicely. 11 months and counting.... Thank you to everyone who has contributed their advice and experiences, TDH is an invaluable resource for our community. Feedback and suggestions are always welcome.

maverick93908

From
    The Netherlands

Re: Nearly done...

Looks great! I like detail on it. I would suggest adding some weathering to the jumpsuit and other soft parts.. I think your doing a great job, your work and effort are paid off!

Re: Nearly done...

I completely agree, and that is definitely the next step. Time for Fett to spend some hard time in the Tatooine desert, I am afraid... At present, it looks like he just came back from the Kamino Dry Cleaners