Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mystery Blaster - White Pre-Pro ESB Blaster

  1. #1

    Mystery Blaster - White Pre-Pro ESB Blaster

    Any more pics of this???




    Let me know. I have bought PVC and a Miter Box to make the angled cuts, but I need to know what the stock and pistol grip looks like on the rifle/blaster he has in his right hand???

    I plan on making this for my white trooper...plus a few for anyone interested in having a similar item. Say hey or PM me.

  2. #2

    Re: Mystery Blaster - White Pre-Pro ESB Blaster



    This is what I can partly imagine. Thoughts?

  3. #3
    cal196's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    From
    Earth
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Mystery Blaster - White Pre-Pro ESB Blaster

    You gonna try and make this gun?



    it looks the same kinda.

  4. #4
    fettcicle's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2002
    From
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,263

    Re: Mystery Blaster - White Pre-Pro ESB Blaster

    The box on the left gauntlet is a housing similar to that on the ROTJ version of the suit, but it has more angles. This type of housing appears on both the Pre-pro1 suit, and the albino version of the suit.



  5. #5

    Re: Mystery Blaster - White Pre-Pro ESB Blaster

    You have found what I need. I thank you. I needed these shots so badly! I have a fabricating them for me!!!!!! You ROCK!!!

    I will Be Back Soon...my daughter is tired of watching me type!

    John


    fettcicle wrote:

    The box on the left gauntlet is a housing similar to that on the ROTJ version of the suit, but it has more angles. This type of housing appears on both the Pre-pro1 suit, and the albino version of the suit.



  6. #6
    Geo's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2003
    From
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Posts
    1,011

    Re: Mystery Blaster - White Pre-Pro ESB Blaster

    Hey Bigaboy, I still think that there is a smaller chrome tube sticking out of the front of the White Fett gun that you illustrated above. If you look close you can kind of see it on the end.

  7. #7

    Re: Mystery Blaster - White Pre-Pro ESB Blaster

    It will be there if I make it. I bought polymer clay tonight to start on my sling. To set the clay, it is baked. If I use Balsa as the base, will it flex, compress or ignite in the oven when coated with this clay? I got my vest today. It is tight. How do I lose 20 lbs. in 35 days? <-- Jabba Fatt


    Geo wrote:

    Hey Bigaboy, I still think that there is a smaller chrome tube sticking out of the front of the White Fett gun that you illustrated above. If you look close you can kind of see it on the end.

  8. #8
    Geo's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2003
    From
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Posts
    1,011

    Re: Mystery Blaster - White Pre-Pro ESB Blaster

    Options:

    1. Get food poisoning.
    2. Try the California diet?
    3. Keep watching the "New" OT DVDs, lose appetite, and not eat.
    4. Fat Farm like Carrie Fischer
    5. Atkins


  9. #9

    Re: Mystery Blaster - White Pre-Pro ESB Blaster

    I could also do the Carrie Fisher appetite suppressant diet like before ROTJ, lots of Blow!


    Geo wrote:

    Options:

    1. Get food poisoning.
    2. Try the California diet?
    3. Keep watching the "New" OT DVDs, lose appetite, and not eat.
    4. Fat Farm like Carrie Fischer
    5. Atkins


  10. #10
    cal196's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    From
    Earth
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Mystery Blaster - White Pre-Pro ESB Blaster


    BigaboyFett wrote:

    It will be there if I make it. I bought polymer clay tonight to start on my sling. To set the clay, it is baked. If I use Balsa as the base, will it flex, compress or ignite in the oven when coated with this clay? I got my vest today. It is tight. How do I lose 20 lbs. in 35 days? <-- Jabba Fatt

    Lose you wallet like I just did?

  11. #11

    Re: Mystery Blaster - White Pre-Pro ESB Blaster

    Yes! You mean for &#36;100 fett shoes, and &#36;300 fiberglass armor and &#36;200 for FG helmet and &#36;40 for lathed darts and &#36;150 for a suit and...


    cal196 wrote:


    BigaboyFett wrote:

    It will be there if I make it. I bought polymer clay tonight to start on my sling. To set the clay, it is baked. If I use Balsa as the base, will it flex, compress or ignite in the oven when coated with this clay? I got my vest today. It is tight. How do I lose 20 lbs. in 35 days? <-- Jabba Fatt

    Lose you wallet like I just did?

  12. #12
    cal196's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    From
    Earth
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Mystery Blaster - White Pre-Pro ESB Blaster

    Well I can make more money I just mean I lost my wallet period, and I am sick over it, and I havent been able to eat for the past week. It had alot of important stuff in it that I cant replace.

    I think it fell out of my car when I got out of it. Oh well. Why do they need the whole wallet though?

  13. #13
    Geo's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2003
    From
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Posts
    1,011

    Re: Mystery Blaster - White Pre-Pro ESB Blaster

    Ouch! Good luck finding it. Retrace.

  14. #14

    Re: Mystery Blaster - White Pre-Pro ESB Blaster

    Ow. I thought you were kidding...since we all have lost a lot of money chasing the perfect Fett suit! Good luck and hopefully a nice person will be decent and return it.


    cal196 wrote:

    Well I can make more money I just mean I lost my wallet period, and I am sick over it, and I havent been able to eat for the past week. It had alot of important stuff in it that I cant replace.

    I think it fell out of my car when I got out of it. Oh well. Why do they need the whole wallet though?

  15. #15
    Community Founder Art Andrews's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2002
    From
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    8,183

    Re: Mystery Blaster - White Pre-Pro ESB Blaster

    Here ya go... Steve Sansweet now owns this baby. basically a modified toy uzi with a gflaflex jammed in the end of it and a circuit board attached to the side... Aren't we all glad this isn't what Fett ended up with...


  16. #16
    cal196's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    From
    Earth
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Mystery Blaster - White Pre-Pro ESB Blaster

    Oh, that does look bad.

  17. #17

    Re: Mystery Blaster - White Pre-Pro ESB Blaster

    El Look-o e-like a-crappo!

    Mine will be better...I hope.


    Braks Buddy wrote:

    Here ya go... Steve Sansweet now owns this baby. basically a modified toy uzi with a gflaflex jammed in the end of it and a circuit board attached to the side... Aren't we all glad this isn't what Fett ended up with...


  18. #18
    cal196's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    From
    Earth
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Mystery Blaster - White Pre-Pro ESB Blaster

    Here is the painting of White Boba Fett.




  19. #19
    Geo's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2003
    From
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Posts
    1,011

    Re: Mystery Blaster - White Pre-Pro ESB Blaster

    That's the exact Fett I want to do...the McQuarrie painting version! Must start project!!!!!

  20. #20

    Re: Mystery Blaster - White Pre-Pro ESB Blaster


  21. #21
    Geo's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2003
    From
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Posts
    1,011

    Re: Mystery Blaster - White Pre-Pro ESB Blaster

    Awesome John.

    Anybody have any more pics of the McQuaarie Fett above in that exact style?

  22. #22
    cal196's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    From
    Earth
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Mystery Blaster - White Pre-Pro ESB Blaster






  23. #23
    Geo's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2003
    From
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Posts
    1,011

    Re: Mystery Blaster - White Pre-Pro ESB Blaster

    Thanks cal196. I've got those, but thanks for helping. I didn't know if there were anymore images of that exact Fett other than those two paintings.

    Thanks again,

    Geo

  24. #24
    thunderbolt885
    Guest

    Re: Mystery Blaster - White Pre-Pro ESB Blaster

    a little crack cocane never hurts either :-p

  25. #25
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2003
    From
    Lanett, AL
    Posts
    965

    Re: Mystery Blaster - White Pre-Pro ESB Blaster

    I'm so glad they did not use the cape drpaed over the front, like this:



    Looks totally wrong, especially on a white jump suit.


Similar Threads

  1. What blaster to get?
    By Lisa in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Feb 23, 2009, 12:10 PM
  2. My ESB Blaster So Far!!!
    By texasfett in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: May 24, 2006, 7:37 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: Oct 26, 2005, 5:06 AM
  4. White Fett UZI-based Blaster
    By BigaboyFett in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Oct 30, 2004, 5:28 PM
  5. Exhibit Boba Fett blaster = screen used blaster?
    By kurtyboy in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Feb 27, 2004, 9:08 AM
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •