Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Mar 5, 2014, 12:58 AM - Re: My scratchbuild armor first step #76

Quote BobasDent1138 said: View Post
    Absolutely awesome! Hope you get accepted!!
    Many thanks, here are the pics for approval (the detail pics are the same that I have shown you in this post and the y are cropped because there was a mess around me, they was taken just before finish the costume and I dont want to show you taht mess jejejejejeje, the pics sent are not cropped)...

Im very nervous....... I only can wait....
  2. Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Mar 5, 2014, 1:20 AM - Re: My scratchbuild armor first step #77

Ok Im in, yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, it has been a very quick process (about 24 hours), Im very happy.

Many thanks to all for following my post and for the good comments, specially to RafalFett an Wizardofflight, without their work on making those amazing templates I could never finish this project, I see you.

My TKID is BH - 17116, I salute you and, as Bounty Hunter, I hope to take my first prize soon....
    Last edited by ash; Mar 5, 2014 at 1:30 AM.
    Mar 5, 2014, 7:33 AM - Re: My scratchbuild armor first step #78

Quote ash said: View Post
    Ok Im in, yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, it has been a very quick process (about 24 hours), Im very happy.

Many thanks to all for following my post and for the good comments, specially to RafalFett an Wizardofflight, without their work on making those amazing templates I could never finish this project, I see you.

My TKID is BH - 17116, I salute you and, as Bounty Hunter, I hope to take my first prize soon....
    Wow! That was fast! Congratulations for the approval!

The suit looks absolutely great, and I love how well everything fits on you. And you have good eyes for details: the weathering of the hard and soft parts (although the jumpsuit and the cape is a bit over-weathered) is amazing, and you added the 1 blue/1 white elastic straps to the back of the knee pads too.

The only thing that is wrong on your suit (but easy to replace) is the 4th shin tool. The best replacement (so far) is a metal tube. Measurements here ==> RafalFett's Misc Templates and Blueprints (somewhere in the middle of the first post).
  4. Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Mar 5, 2014, 7:42 AM - Re: My scratchbuild armor first step #79

Many thanks for your words, the dirt is more exagerated in the pics because of the microcontrast, in live it doesnt look so dirt.

Ill watch the 4th shin tool issue because I have followed the 501 CRL and it looks like mine, but Ihave no doubt that if you say it, itll be true..., again thanks for your words, hope to see you when I start the blasters...

Thanks again.
    Mar 5, 2014, 9:00 AM - Re: My scratchbuild armor first step #80

You're the *u<kin9 man. This is great.
    Last edited by NoGoodToM3D3ad; Mar 5, 2014 at 9:16 AM.
  6. Member Since
    Aug 2011
    Mar 5, 2014, 7:54 PM - Re: My scratchbuild armor first step #81

Wow just beautiful work! You have quite the set of skills. And congrats on the approval, I had little doubt. Who is the maker of the gloves if you stated it my bad for missing it?
  7. Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Mar 6, 2014, 3:45 PM - Re: My scratchbuild armor first step #82

Quote Got2bfett said: View Post
    Wow just beautiful work! You have quite the set of skills. And congrats on the approval, I had little doubt. Who is the maker of the gloves if you stated it my bad for missing it?
    Many thanks for your words, the gloves are made by Bobamaker.
  8. Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Mar 13, 2014, 1:52 PM - Re: My scratchbuild armor first step #83

Hi everybody Im back with the EE3 scratch built blaster. I have to say that Ive been working a liitle bit slow because Ive broken a right hand finger and it is hard to work this way, but here you have the pics taken for 4 days of work....

I have followed the blue prints of Alan Sinclair...

A liitle bit of plaster and let it dry till tomorrow....

Thats all for today, see you...
    Mar 14, 2014, 11:18 AM - Re: My scratchbuild armor first step #84

Amazing build of the blaster so far! Maybe you will find some great details here ==> Fettcicle's Webley Flare Gun that will help your build.
    Mar 14, 2014, 12:17 PM - Re: My scratchbuild armor first step #85

Great start to your blaster. Curious to see how this goes. Building scratch build of the EE-3 is a big undertaking. Will be watching this.