Over the last week or so, I've been working on my new jumpsuit. Here it is so far!
I made it using two white Red Kap jumpsuits, using pieces of the second one to make the sleeves and pockets. It was modified it to fit me properly, and I added the ankle straps I so sorely needed. There is an elastic in the right sleeve with a key-ring on it so I can hook my hose on. Works beautifully.
You may not be able to tell in the photos (excuse the crappy camera) but it's dyed Rit Royal Blue and Pearl Grey, but it isn't quite coloured enough for my tastes. Oh well, try it again tomorrow! I'll take more photos since these didn't turn out.
Let me know what you think.