I finally had some free time so I decided to build my blaster over the weekend! Here are a few pics from start to finish. Any feedback or questions are welcome. I have a ton of other photos if anyone wants to see any specific details. I also gave it a working trigger. (not too hard to do with a dremel and a couple of springs) Will post pics of this later.
1- Webley completed with stock greeblies
2- Blaster build complete
4- Matt black finish & ready for weathering
5- Finished blaster .
6- Detail shot. The pic shows up the rust a little more orange than it really is.
Thanks to the following people for helping me out with the parts for this:
Sidewinder, Bracks Buddy, Asok, Blastech