I'm trying to document my buildup of these awesome MOW gauntlets. These look and feel great. Thanks to Christian for these!
Right now I'm posting pictures of the steps I'm taking.
I began with the the flamethrower and rocket. I glued some small metal washers to the two tips of the flamethrower unit so it looked a little more realistic. The holes the washers added a bit more depth ; even though its a minute detail, I think.
I used the the nylon screws supplied with the kit to attatch these parts. The screws are secured with JB Kwik. I measured out the holes to place the screws through. I made them a little bigger than the screw so I could move them around a bit for fine tuning placement.
Next I cut out the resin pour channels inside the gauntlets as per Christians instruction.
Then I drilled holes for the right gaintlet darts. I also decided to cut out the square shape in front of the right gauntlet. I plan to stick a light in there. I will back the hole with tinted plastic from an old pair of sunglasses. I figured this would make it seem more realistic than just painting the hole black.
Here's where I'm at now. As I progress I will update with more pictures.