Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Subscribe
    Apr 26, 2006, 7:45 PM - My jumpsuit came today! Thanks SkyGunBro!!! #1

I came home to a wonderful surprise... my Jumpsuit came today!!! Thanks SkyGunBro!!! I love it, it fits like a glove... and with all the hell I have gone through with my G.I. Joe costumes getting them to fit me correctly Its nice to have something come ready to wear and made for you.

Heres a few pics with me holding my cape and unfinished helmet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jumpsuit1.jpg 
Views:	747 
Size:	37.1 KB 
ID:	10041   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jumpsuit2.jpg 
Views:	726 
Size:	35.7 KB 
ID:	10042  
  2. Member Since
    May 2005
    Apr 26, 2006, 7:50 PM - Re: My jumpsuit came today! Thanks SkyGunBro!!! #2

Very nice!

I just ordered mine from SkyGunBro and I can't wait!
    Apr 26, 2006, 8:15 PM - Re: My jumpsuit came today! Thanks SkyGunBro!!! #3

Yeah! Looks great.
  4. Member Since
    Mar 2002
    Apr 26, 2006, 8:27 PM - Re: My jumpsuit came today! Thanks SkyGunBro!!! #4

I sent him an email 3 weeks ago and have not heard back yet. he must be backlogged.
  5. Member Since
    Mar 2006
    Apr 26, 2006, 8:28 PM - Re: My jumpsuit came today! Thanks SkyGunBro!!! #5

Looks pretty darn good. Thanks for sharing!
    Apr 26, 2006, 8:30 PM - Re: My jumpsuit came today! Thanks SkyGunBro!!! #6

Quote TK3130 said:
    I sent him an email 3 weeks ago and have not heard back yet. he must be backlogged.
    Keep e-mailing him. He'll get back to you... eventually.
    Apr 26, 2006, 8:45 PM - Re: My jumpsuit came today! Thanks SkyGunBro!!! #7

Its worth the wait folks.. a few things about his jumpsuit... it has a velcro close strap on the neck, legs and arms to keep the nice and tight to your body... the thigh pouches are functional, and the shin tool pouches are just tight enough to hold in the tools with out them flailing about.

Im almost sad that I have to weather this bad boy....
    NOT!!! HEHEHE
    Apr 26, 2006, 8:45 PM - Re: My jumpsuit came today! Thanks SkyGunBro!!! #8

Got mine today as well. Good stuff!
    Apr 26, 2006, 8:56 PM - Re: My jumpsuit came today! Thanks SkyGunBro!!! #9

Great looking gear so far!
    Apr 26, 2006, 9:38 PM - Re: My jumpsuit came today! Thanks SkyGunBro!!! #10

I think sky's ignoring me...nah, I bet he is really busy. I mean he is the premier jumpsuit maker for Fett costumes and other such props. I was contemplating getting one of his ebay listed suits but I figured I better just keep trying to e-mail him...but I am starting to get old
    Apr 26, 2006, 10:05 PM - Re: My jumpsuit came today! Thanks SkyGunBro!!! #11

Squeeky wheel gets the grece my friend... just keep emailing him, PM him... he will awnser... took me 2 weeks to get ahold of him... I will try to dig up what measurements he needed for you and post them in this thread so you will be ready.
    Apr 26, 2006, 11:13 PM - Re: My jumpsuit came today! Thanks SkyGunBro!!! #12

Quote evan4218 said:
    Squeeky wheel gets the grece my friend... just keep emailing him, PM him... he will awnser... took me 2 weeks to get ahold of him... I will try to dig up what measurements he needed for you and post them in this thread so you will be ready.
    I just sent him another e-mail this morning with my measurements already.
    Apr 26, 2006, 11:24 PM - Re: My jumpsuit came today! Thanks SkyGunBro!!! #13

He has a specific list of measurements he needs. But he would let you know if you didnt cover it all.
    Apr 26, 2006, 11:51 PM - Re: My jumpsuit came today! Thanks SkyGunBro!!! #14

Quote evan4218 said:
    He has a specific list of measurements he needs. But he would let you know if you didnt cover it all.
    Well let's see. I gave him my Height, Weight, Neck, Chest, Shoulder to waist, Waist, Sleeve, Leg inseam, Leg outseam. Did I miss anything? Oh yeah and a kitchen sink....
    Apr 27, 2006, 7:26 AM - Re: My jumpsuit came today! Thanks SkyGunBro!!! #15

Quote Desert_Beagle said:
    I just sent him another e-mail this morning with my measurements already.
    You can relax. The last e-mail I got from him was that he was out of ROTJ material and was ordering some more. Patience man! (And this coming from a guy who has none!)
  16. Member Since
    Apr 2006
    Apr 27, 2006, 12:41 PM - Re: My jumpsuit came today! Thanks SkyGunBro!!! #16

Sent my email Yesterday. Oh the waiting!
    Apr 27, 2006, 12:52 PM - Re: My jumpsuit came today! Thanks SkyGunBro!!! #17

The waiting is so worth it!
    I ordered an ESB suit and vest from him! All I can say is excellent job! It fits like a glove and looks beautiful!

Like many of you, if I order something, I want it yesterday. I hate waiting, but trust me... the wait is soooo worth it!!!
  18. skygunbro is offline skygunbro
    Apr 27, 2006, 4:21 PM - Re: My jumpsuit came today! Thanks SkyGunBro!!! #18

HI all Im def. not ignoring anyone...I just dont like taking peoples money until I know I can get your stuff out within my 1-2 week time frame....I know too for awhile my emails were not getting to me and even some of the ones I sent people werent receiving them......
    generally It takes about a week to make and ship suits....that also depends on my suit order load but I generally try and let people know before thay pay if there might be a longer wait...I know what its like to have your money out in limbo forever and I try my best not to do that to anyone....
    Right now I have to order the ROTJ material which generally takes about a week and a half to come in..... I have one order for rotj suit when it arrives...
    Back on topic thanks for the compliments....
    Apr 27, 2006, 4:31 PM - Re: My jumpsuit came today! Thanks SkyGunBro!!! #19

Quote skygunbro said:
    HI all Im def. not ignoring anyone...I just dont like taking peoples money until I know I can get your stuff out within my 1-2 week time frame....I know too for awhile my emails were not getting to me and even some of the ones I sent people werent receiving them......
    generally It takes about a week to make and ship suits....that also depends on my suit order load but I generally try and let people know before thay pay if there might be a longer wait...I know what its like to have your money out in limbo forever and I try my best not to do that to anyone....
    Right now I have to order the ROTJ material which generally takes about a week and a half to come in..... I have one order for rotj suit when it arrives...
    Great job SGB, and keep up the good work!!!
  20. Member Since
    Apr 2006
    Apr 27, 2006, 4:52 PM - Re: My jumpsuit came today! Thanks SkyGunBro!!! #20

Quote skygunbro said:
    Ya! Check your mail you should have one from me.
    Apr 27, 2006, 6:32 PM - Re: My jumpsuit came today! Thanks SkyGunBro!!! #21

Great to know that he's not dead.

He probably has an email from me too, as well as 2 pms and an ebay question.

I mean if push came to shove I can wait until September for a jumpsuit if I REALLY had too.
  22. Member Since
    Apr 2006
    Apr 27, 2006, 6:55 PM - Re: My jumpsuit came today! Thanks SkyGunBro!!! #22

That's sweet, I've been thinking of buying a jumpsuit but I kinda wanna make my own with some sort of screen/mesh material where the vest goes, I'ts not much for ventilation but it's better than nothing.
    Apr 27, 2006, 6:56 PM - Re: My jumpsuit came today! Thanks SkyGunBro!!! #23

SGB, I had a similar issue with important email from MLC going to my junk mail or not coming through at all with my yahoo and Outlook express. Not sure why.
  24. Spideyfett is offline Spideyfett
    May 1, 2006, 11:17 AM - Re: My jumpsuit came today! Thanks SkyGunBro!!! #24

Nice Justin...
    From your pictures you look maybe 6ft...wierd....Looks great though....
    Who's helmet is that??
    May 1, 2006, 12:06 PM - Re: My jumpsuit came today! Thanks SkyGunBro!!! #25

Yeah, wearing the jumpsuit the vest and everything else with the extra length added to everything it makes me look bigger then I am width wise, so I look less gigantic. The helmet is a MS2, I just ordered a MS Accurate ROTJ RF topper and Coldcast earcap kit so it will end up being a MS2.5 of sorts. Hopefully it will all work out to where I dont look overly tall and skinny in this outfit.

I weathered my spats last night using a custom wash I ran through my airbrush, looks great on the spats, I am going to use it on my jumpsuit after a little bit more research to other alternatives. Only got one shot at weatherinig the JS so no room for error!