This is my first attempt at making a pair of Boba Fett boots. I am trying to complete a Boba Fett for my media room and finally got most of what I needed to start. This is my first attempt and I am working with a real tight budget. I know these are nowhere even close to screen accurate, but they will have to do for now. The total cost for me to make these boots was $32.79. Input is always appreciated.
I bought the boots from Payless Shoes yesterday, they were on sale for $19.99.
I removed the outer portion of the soles to make them flush with the sides of the boot.
I put a base coat of white laytex exterior paint on the soles.
I used a pencil sharpener and some wood rods for the toe spikes.
I bought some black nylon Paracord for the trim, gray latex paint for the body, and a dryer hose clamp which I cut up and used for the toe spike bar.
I was not entirely happy with how the Paracord flowed but I wanted to follow the natural seem of the boot. Again, not at all screen accurate, but good enough for my low lit theater room and budget.
The only thing left to do is to weather them.
These will be displayed on my mannequin. My theater room is, of course, going to be Star Wars themed. Once it is finished, I will post some pictures.