I've only posted here once before, but I've been looking for a long time.
This is a great forum !
Here's a few pics of my armor that have been made over the last few months.
Since these were taken I've finished the gauntlets.
The chest bits and shoulders are made from 3mm sintra and the collar is in 2mm, made over-long to trim later.(I think this needs to be 3mm also)
All parts were scaled up from the marmit figure.
I found that the sintra can be formed using a hair dryer, set on high.
Hot water took too long. I seemed to be boiling the kettle every few minutes.
The knees are a mixture of 2mm sintra,1mm A.B.S.,and styrene in various thicknesses.The gauntlets have been done the same way.
I didn't make the bucket.
Thanks for looking.....let me know what you think.
Thanks Si, for pointing out this topic was in the wrong place.......I'm useless with this stuff !