I've finally finished my Boba Fett costume, with an epicly large thank you to The Dented Helmet community for all of the invaluable help and resources.
The first things you all should know are the things I decided on before I began the costume, and these are:
I also wanted to do it within a $500 budget, which I accomplished (with around $13 to spare), and I only had 3 weeks (starting after I received the Mystery Helmet from SgtFang) to do it, as I wanted it ready for Halloween.
- The costume is to be instantly recognizable first, screen accurate second.
- The helmet is the most important part, and has to be as accurate as possible.
- The ammo belt absolutely must be functional.
Here I will cost it out for you:
I also attached my TDH red patch to the flightsuit, so hopefully I got some advertising in on Halloween Please have a look at attachments for photographs and let me know what you think!
- 5 sheets of Matboard = $50
- Helmet (SgtFang Mystery) = $155
- Visor = $8
- Stalk = $20
- Vest = $40
- Flightsuit = $30
- Decals (Shoulder and Armor) = $10
- Boots = $40
- Cape = $20
- Gloves = $10
- Paint = $8
- Velcro = $15
- Various Nuts and Bolts = $30
- Ammo Belt = $50