Well I have started the final phase of my rig . My BM armor is coming along nicely. Incase I haven't mentioned how nice Darren's armor is, let me take this opportunity to say it is top notch! It is ready to be painted right out of the gate! I did use Lee's color list, and Superjedi's fantastic idea for laying down the color (makeup sponges). It really added a nice oxidized look with a minor amount of texture (thanks SJ!!). I also need to thank Evan for his superb stencils. It really streamlined the whole process. I simply printed them, cut what I needed, and traced them on with carbon paper. I will say the zinc chromate is difficult to paint with. You need multiple coats for complete coverage. Definition of some scratches are kind of bloby due to this problem. If I had it to do over again, I would use an enamel instead of the acrylic. Of course this is all topical, and there is no wash on it. As always, please don't sugar coat your responses. If it sucks, please tell me so I can make the changes now before I clear it. Enough of me yappin.....on with the pics!
Here it is straight out of the box.
The completed right breast.
The diamond is also complete, but there isn't a whole lot to show. I should have the left breast completed in a day or so. Please come back for more updates in the very near future. Fire away y'all!