MLC Armor

From
    Whitehorse, Yukon

MLC Armor

Hey I was wondering if someone could PM me with how I can get a hold of MLC to get some armor. Any reviews on this stuff? Please hook me up with reviews and some pics if you guys don't mind.

Re: MLC Armor

ditto....I would LOVE to put together my own costume but am a complete nOOb and dont know where to start......any help would be appreciated

Basically you just PM and play the wait.... wait... wait... waiting game. Everyone will eventually get back to you.

From
    Whitehorse, Yukon

yeah but what's the exact username I have to PM?

again ditto....who do you PM?

mlcallanta is who you seek.

i know this will sound stupid, but how do you attach armor to the flightsuit?

the armor goes on the flak jacket, which is separate from the flightsuit. You can attach it with velcro, or you can get snaps for it. I am using velcro at the moment but I am going to switch to snaps.

From
    O'Fallon, Illinois the STL

qcmohawks said: View Post
    what DD said, but you can find alot of stuff by using the "El Searcho Buttono". That's spanish for the seach button, if nyou didnt know.

True the search button can be used for a lot of things, I even still find myself using it.

I helped at SDCC '08 Jimmy BufFETT's Avatar
    From
    Phoenix, AZ

Hammer of Might said: View Post
    what DD said, but you can find alot of stuff by using the "El Searcho Buttono". That's spanish for the seach button, if nyou didnt know.
    Reminds of Bob Barker during the Money Game when the last 2 digits of the price of the car are something like "02" or "07." It's what he calls "El Cheapo."

Furthermore, Larry the Cable Guy in "Blue Collar Comedy Tour Rides Again" is like "this song is called 'I Believe' ... out of everything, this is what we believe ... for the Spanish, it's 'Yo Believo.' "

I helped at SDCC '08 Jimmy BufFETT's Avatar
    From
    Phoenix, AZ

qcmohawks said: View Post
    I think you'd want to attach it to the vest. Anyway, check out this thread:

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?t=14845

Can't guarantee it's what you are looking for, but it should help answer your question.

From
    Chicagoland

zombierepellent said: View Post
    Hey I was wondering if someone could PM me with how I can get a hold of MLC to get some armor. Any reviews on this stuff? Please hook me up with reviews and some pics if you guys don't mind.
    PM Bountys Hunted