Subscribe
  1. Oct 30, 2005, 4:34 PM - me again #1

hi,its me again with my second post,wow!!!

as i live in the uk who does good armour over here?i thank you all for your help.going to watch most haunted live now.bye

2. Oct 30, 2005, 5:22 PM - Re: me again #2

you already mentioned him...

Bobamaker...http://www.bobamaker.co.uk/Boba_Props.html

You can pretty much everthing from BM now...

He'll ding dang do for sure...

Mason.
  3. Member Since
    Apr 2005
    Oct 30, 2005, 5:24 PM - Re: me again #3

Hi ,

i am in the UK as well (Scotland), and i too am building a Boba fett and i noticed that you already have the BM web site he does Fibre Glass Armour and it's good quality, as alot of people here will say i wouldn't hessitate in recommending him.

If you need help the folks here are the very best in building a Boba Fett costume, i am also part of the UK Garrison so if you ever want to Join i would be more than happy to help you, but first things first get that costume sorted

Ian
    Homer-Fett
  4. Oct 30, 2005, 5:55 PM - Re: me again #4

i have a don post helmet thats needs a re-paint it this any good?i do wear glasses and im worried i'm gonna knock them off.lol
  5. Member Since
    Aug 2005
    Oct 31, 2005, 5:33 PM - Re: me again #5

welcome and all i can say is bobamaker!!!!!!!!!!!!

he is the one stop shop for all you boba needs.

If you are on more of a budget, you could try beetlefix from our favorite auction site, he normally has stuff on there but give him a week or so as he has just become a dad again, its not as accurate as bobamaker but it nice quality and a great place to start.