Subscribe
    May 5, 2006, 2:17 PM - Mark Cheng Boba Fett Boots - Do they run big or small? #1

I have a question about the Mark Cheng Fett boots:

Do they run big or small?

I measured my foot and it says 10.5 and I have a narrow foot.

Would a MC size 11 fit me or is it too big/wide??

I hate to fork out a big chunk for boots that I don't know if they will fit.
    May 5, 2006, 2:37 PM - Re: Mark Cheng Boba Fett Boots - Do they run big or small? #2

I would say they run a tad/smidgen/pinch small. I ordered mine a 0.5 size larger than my shoe size, and they fit great.

An 11 should fit you good. Plus if they are a little big, you can always put on an extra pair of socks. It may not be cannon, but I won't tell.
    May 5, 2006, 2:47 PM - Re: Mark Cheng Boba Fett Boots - Do they run big or small? #3

Quote Gator Fett said:
    I would say they run a tad/smidgen/pinch small. I ordered mine a 0.5 size larger than my shoe size, and they fit great.

An 11 should fit you good. Plus if they are a little big, you can always put on an extra pair of socks. It may not be cannon, but I won't tell.
    Thanks Gator, I'm going to check into them.
    May 5, 2006, 2:57 PM - Re: Mark Cheng Boba Fett Boots - Do they run big or small? #4

Aww crap... they're sold.
    May 5, 2006, 3:23 PM - Re: Mark Cheng Boba Fett Boots - Do they run big or small? #5

Quote from RPF:

If you are a Boba Fett fan, if you are building a display or putting togeher a costume, you need these. Never used, never even opened from the box until I took photos yesterday. There are no other sizes available, I sold the other pair this morning to a fine gentleman in the Canary Islands. I bought these size 11s because they were the correct size for a Boba Fett mannequin.
    Im THAT FINE GENTLEMAN from Canary Islands :P:P.-.. and I must say I could not be more happy than now !!! Im dying to get them !! Will be sooo amazing !!!

Sorry you missed this ONE OF A MILLION oportunity !!! you mustnt think that much and get it. .

Ben.
    May 5, 2006, 3:32 PM - Re: Mark Cheng Boba Fett Boots - Do they run big or small? #6

Quote Benkenove said:
    Quote from RPF:

Im THAT FINE GENTLEMAN from Canary Islands :P:P.-.. and I must say I could not be more happy than now !!! Im dying to get them !! Will be sooo amazing !!!

Sorry you missed this ONE OF A MILLION oportunity !!! you mustnt think that much and get it. .

Ben.
    Ben, I'm really happy you were able to score a pair!
    May 5, 2006, 11:17 PM - Re: Mark Cheng Boba Fett Boots - Do they run big or small? #7

Ripcode, Definately go for half a size bigger if the opportunity arises for a pair of MC's in the future. They are great comfortable boots. (maybe a little narrow visually in the toe area), but still the best out there in my opinion. Good luck in finding yourself a pair!