Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Feb 2012
    Feb 4, 2012, 11:49 PM - looking to get custom suit of boba fett armor...does anyone take commissions? #1

i recently made the mistake of almost buying a full suit of fett armor from star fortress productions....bad move.

i need to find someone who does a flawless job making suits and pay for a commission, or, find a site where i can get top notch stuff.

if anyone knows of anyone or anywhere, please send me a link.
    Feb 5, 2012, 3:11 AM - Re: looking to get custom suit of boba fett armor...does anyone take commissions? #2

If you need a whole suit painted and weathered, then bobamaker is your man. The problem is that you will have to wait, because doing a full Boba Fett suit is no kids game. Just google 'bobamaker' and you'll find his site.
  3. Member Since
    Feb 2012
    Feb 5, 2012, 6:18 AM - Re: looking to get custom suit of boba fett armor...does anyone take commissions? #3

thank you, thank you
    this was exactly what i was looking for
  4. slave1pilot is offline slave1pilot
    Feb 5, 2012, 9:57 AM - Re: looking to get custom suit of boba fett armor...does anyone take commissions? #4

I also take commissions
    http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f20/s...c-heavy-43964/

But, I charge thousands upon thousands upon thousands of dollars to do them.
    seriously.