Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Jun 2004
    Jul 21, 2004, 5:10 PM - Look What I Found At Radio Shack!!!!!!!!!!11 #1

Well I'm Guessing these are the new versions of the amp. I found them in Radioshack. the only down side they come with no headset so I had to buy one.

http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=98465
    http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=98464

Any Question Don't be afraid to send a message
    Jul 21, 2004, 5:18 PM - Re: Look What I Found At Radio Shack!!!!!!!!!!11 #2

I have one of those. Bought it before I got the common discontinued amp that every one seems to want. I had problems getting certain mics to work with it.
  3. Member Since
    Jun 2004
    Jul 21, 2004, 5:30 PM - Re: Look What I Found At Radio Shack!!!!!!!!!!11 #3

u bought that mic while I was there. Just cant get them to close or put the volume up to high. But that is with most mic/speaker sets. Good to know you dont have to go to ebay and pay someonw for S&H and get one yourself.
  4. Member Since
    Apr 2002
    Jul 21, 2004, 7:36 PM - Re: Look What I Found At Radio Shack!!!!!!!!!!11 #4

Not that I want to burst any bubbles, because anything that works is still a good find ... but the little white amp in that photo is the old amp that RS has sold for years. The one that most people are searching for (32-2015) wasn't a replacement for this little guy at all. The 32-2015 was a PA/announcer type set-up, like for a speaker at ameeting/lecture. The white amp (sorry, don't recall the catalog number other than being a 200-srs product) is more of a hobbyist/personal use device.

Like I said, still a good find for a product that'll work (this unit was used by most costumers until the 32-2015 came out). Now, as far as the black model's replacement ... they *were* working on one last time I was in the lab (over a year ago. If it's still not out, it was probably dropped.

ATM
    (Ex-RadioShack product engineer)
  5. Member Since
    Jun 2004
    Jul 21, 2004, 10:16 PM - Re: Look What I Found At Radio Shack!!!!!!!!!!11 #5

shackman wrote:

Not that I want to burst any bubbles, because anything that works is still a good find ... but the little white amp in that photo is the old amp that RS has sold for years. The one that most people are searching for (32-2015) wasn't a replacement for this little guy at all. The 32-2015 was a PA/announcer type set-up, like for a speaker at ameeting/lecture. The white amp (sorry, don't recall the catalog number other than being a 200-srs product) is more of a hobbyist/personal use device.

Like I said, still a good find for a product that'll work (this unit was used by most costumers until the 32-2015 came out). Now, as far as the black model's replacement ... they *were* working on one last time I was in the lab (over a year ago. If it's still not out, it was probably dropped.

ATM
    (Ex-RadioShack product engineer)
    Kewl thanks for the info. well its a good find maybe for some. this one was a free one so y even complain right. I'm not really partial to any but hte less on my body I feel the better.