Subscribe
    Nov 24, 2010, 6:31 PM - Little TK Boys Boba Fett DONE!!! #1

At last I am FINALY done!!! I have to say that it was in the last minutes!!! Tomorrow I'm going to swedens capital, stockholm for my first troop with my Fett costume It's been my goal seens I started this project, to troop in stockholm with my fett costume be4 I turn 18 :P

I have worked with this costume seens last year, and it feels so great to be done!!!

I know I have manny to thanks for making this dream come true, but seens I'm tired, and going up early tomorrow, I wont have the time to write everyones names, (hope you understand and I also hope that you guys know who you are that have helped me so much )...

But I will bring a special thanks to a very nice, helpful member, and a friend Bobby Fett UK!!! Rob, without yoru help, this never would be possible! you have helped me so much, and even if I have been a little bit annoying who asked you so much about parts, and makers, and acurasy etc, you have allways been there for me and helped me out as much as you possible could You are a great member and a even better friend !!!!

Yesturday I missed some parts.. today, they arived, but some parts were broken so I had to spend the whole day on glue and paitiens! but now, it's done, and I can't thank The Dented Helmet enought for what you ahev done to me! This is one of the best pages ever and without THIS great forum this never, EVER had been possible! So THANK YOU TDH and all kind members here who helping me so much!!!

Ok, here are some pictures! Seens it was dark outside I had to use flash on some pictures and some I didn't use flash on. Some pictures dosn't give the photos a fair view, some collors looks strange, but when I come back from my troop at stockholm I will make a video of it and show you guys!!!

PLEASE make a comment I would love to know what you think

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nov 24, 2010, 7:14 PM - Re: Little TK Boys Boba Fett DONE!!! #2

Congratulations. Great job, "Little" Brother!
    Nov 26, 2010, 5:18 PM - Re: Little TK Boys Boba Fett DONE!!! #3

Thank you BooBoo Fett

I am allways a little selfcritical, but it's so good to hear from an other that it looks good

It means a lot, thankyou (and others are free to leave feedback too
  4. High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    Nov 26, 2010, 5:37 PM - Re: Little TK Boys Boba Fett DONE!!! #4

It looks great when your out there roll around in some dirt hes a bit clean looking some parts like the spats are good but the flight suit and vest are to clean for ROTJ IMHO
    Nov 26, 2010, 6:08 PM - Re: Little TK Boys Boba Fett DONE!!! #5

looking cool overall! fair play to you bruv.. one day I'll have mine completed to show-off
    was that the armour I did?
  6. Nov 27, 2010, 10:51 PM - Re: Little TK Boys Boba Fett DONE!!! #6

Looks great bro! I agree it needs some weathering on the soft parts, but other than that, id say it look phenomenal! Good job brother!
    Nov 28, 2010, 12:26 AM - Re: Little TK Boys Boba Fett DONE!!! #7

Good lookin' Fett.
    Nov 29, 2010, 3:40 AM - Re: Little TK Boys Boba Fett DONE!!! #8

Quote Fett 4 Real said: View Post
    It looks great when your out there roll around in some dirt hes a bit clean looking some parts like the spats are good but the flight suit and vest are to clean for ROTJ IMHO
    Yes it's too clean, but the flash on the photo makes a huge diffrens, actuly it's not that cleen.. I mean, the gloves are suposed to be gery, and in the pcitures they white.. so it's not as clean as in the picture, it's just that the spats are almost too dirty :P but even if the flash makes a diffrens, I have to agree, that yes, it's too clean

but I'll fix that prommes ^^

Quote Mojo-Fett said: View Post
    looking cool overall! fair play to you bruv.. one day I'll have mine completed to show-off
    was that the armour I did?
    yes, that's your work bro
  9. formerly old_jedi_mind_trick Bobby Fett UK's Avatar
    Nov 29, 2010, 4:05 AM - Re: Little TK Boys Boba Fett DONE!!! #9

Oscar, awesome mate, really a great Fett, and you have a good body shape to wear it well.

Another great TDH Fett!