Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Subscribe
    Feb 11, 2013, 9:39 PM - Re: At least he has a sense of humor about it... #26

I am sure that is what he meant. I still find is amusing.
  2. Member Since
    Feb 2013
    Feb 12, 2013, 12:56 PM - Re: At least he has a sense of humor about it... #27

Since I'm looking for armor parts, I had seen these guys on eBay.

I know this can be a sensitive question, but any feedback on the supplier rjscustomfiberglass who I am considering getting piecemeal armor from? I'm still looking for active runs.

Thanks.
    Feb 12, 2013, 1:11 PM - Re: At least he has a sense of humor about it... #28

I can't find that seller, but if you're looking for great armor, than Will (redkraytdragon) is your man. He also do gauntlets and knee pads, but other greeblies too. More here ==> IOA ROTJ Fett Armor kits Version 2 - Now available.
  4. Member Since
    Feb 2013
    Feb 12, 2013, 2:34 PM - Re: At least he has a sense of humor about it... #29

I asked the seller if he had references from the Dented Helmet and he said he didn't think so.... Here is a link...

Boba Fett Fiberglass Back Armor Star Wars Costume Prop Armor | eBay

I've always been partial to fiberglass but it sounds like red krayt is the way to go....

- - - Updated - - -

I asked the seller if he had references from the Dented Helmet and he said he didn't think so.... Here is a link...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330872850447

I've always been partial to fiberglass but it sounds like red krayt is the way to go....
    Feb 13, 2013, 12:23 AM - Re: At least he has a sense of humor about it... #30

I definitely recommend RKD, who has far superior armor than the one from that auction. You won't regret it.
    Feb 13, 2013, 3:03 AM - Re: At least he has a sense of humor about it... #31

Thanks for the props Rafal! Appreciate that my man!
  7. Member Since
    Jul 2012
    Feb 18, 2013, 8:43 AM - Re: At least he has a sense of humor about it... #32

i'm getting rkd parts to finish my budget fett once i get funds
    Mar 11, 2013, 12:05 AM - Re: At least he has a sense of humor about it... #33

I'm sorry that it's over so. I always try to solve the problem the best way for shipping damage or if you are not happy with the products. But when a person is aggressive, rude and make threats. There is nothing else to do.
    Mar 12, 2013, 7:59 PM - Re: At least he has a sense of humor about it... #34

*** he speaks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, I can't believe it! I've been trying to get a hold of you for months and months! Well hey, that's great. I don't really want to get into a whole thing with you here, but seriously... are you going to send my replacement piece of armor like you promised? I mean really, do I need to post all of your emails where you said you would send it to me?

And what threats? I live in California... you live in Bolivia? How could I threaten you? I just want what I paid for. If it got damaged during shipping, well then you should pack it better. I paid for something that I didn't receive. You can either man-up and send me what you owe me or I'll continue to spread the word on how dishonorable you are. What really gets me upset is that I actually told a lot of people on this forum that I recommend you. See this thread if you need proof of that. I was a customer of yours for a few years, I bought a jumpsuit, a flak vest, a full set of armor among other odds & ends... and for a single piece of damaged armor, you sacrificed that and showed yourself to have no integrity at all. Do the right thing and send me what you owe me. Not being threatening or rude... just angry; and I have a right to be.
    Mar 17, 2013, 9:50 PM - Re: At least he has a sense of humor about it... #35

Apparently we have different point of views of the situation and how the events occurred. I sent the replacement of the damaged part and I notified you.
    I think this is not the place to discuss the problem.
    I'll send a PM.
    Mar 20, 2013, 5:06 PM - Re: At least he has a sense of humor about it... #36

Uh, ok... Still waiting for that PM.
    Mar 20, 2013, 5:12 PM - Re: At least he has a sense of humor about it... #37

But I suspect your PM's are like the "replacement" you sent me. You and I both know you never sent me anything. Had you, none of this would be happening. It's frustrating that I once supported you and now you are blatantly lying about the situation.
    Mar 21, 2013, 5:22 PM - Re: At least he has a sense of humor about it... #38

PM sent again...
  14. Blackwatch is offline Blackwatch
    Mar 22, 2013, 2:54 PM - Re: At least he has a sense of humor about it... #39

Quote cucblack said: View Post
    I think this is not the place to discuss the problem.
    I'll send a PM.
    I think this is just the place to discuss sellers such as yourself, Cucblack! I have to thank TD-4608 for the caveat, as I was thinking of buying from you-obviously not any longer.
    Jul 20, 2013, 8:57 PM - Re: At least he has a sense of humor about it... #40

Still haven't received the piece. Wow, I thought he was sincere. Silly me.
    Jul 20, 2013, 9:30 PM - Re: At least he has a sense of humor about it... #41

I have to agree. This is certainly a great place to discuss things like this. This allows other people on the forum to see how some sellers work and act as proper warnings. It's nice to be able to know things ahead of time before possibly making an unwise decision.
    Jul 20, 2013, 10:21 PM - Re: At least he has a sense of humor about it... #42

Quote Karasuryn said: View Post
    I have to agree. This is certainly a great place to discuss things like this. This allows other people on the forum to see how some sellers work and act as proper warnings. It's nice to be able to know things ahead of time before possibly making an unwise decision.
    I agree. It also works the other way around. If it weren't for good reviews I would've never known RKD, BM and FP is the good stuff! Reputation by word of mouth is key to running a good business in this hobby.
    Jul 20, 2013, 10:58 PM - Re: At least he has a sense of humor about it... #43

That's certainly the truth.
    Jul 21, 2013, 6:04 AM - Re: At least he has a sense of humor about it... #44

Quote Wes7 said: View Post
    I agree. It also works the other way around. If it weren't for good reviews I would've never known RKD, BM and FP is the good stuff! Reputation by word of mouth is key to running a good business in this hobby.
    Thanks for including me in that list Wes
    Yes reputation is EVERYTHING and working toward having a good one (and keeping it) is a lot of work, but easily destroyed after one or two bad transactions
    Jul 21, 2013, 10:57 AM - Re: At least he has a sense of humor about it... #45

Quote redkraytdragon said: View Post
    Thanks for including me in that list Wes
    Yes reputation is EVERYTHING and working toward having a good one (and keeping it) is a lot of work, but easily destroyed after one or two bad transactions
    Will, Bobamaker's and your customer service and quality of items are outstanding. Keep up the good work.
  21. Aug 18, 2013, 7:53 AM - Re: At least he has a sense of humor about it... #46

Just in case anyone wants to keep track of the new listing:

Poorly Made Boba Fett Armor Prop A Complete Set of Expensive Junk | eBay