My paypal addy is wesclone at aol dot com (dang bots!).
$230 for US buyer
$250 for non US buyers
Make sure to include your screen name and size in the paypal info.
(names in bold are paid, in order of payment received, by size)
This is the sign up list. Final price is $230 shipped in the US, $250 outside the US. That will cover paypal fees as well as shipping to me, then shipping to you.
Here's how this will work, so please read:
1: WHOLE SIZES ONLY
2: I know I said half up front in the initial thread, but I would prefer the whole amount, it's just easier to keep up with. If you want on the list and can only afford half now, that's cool, I understand. I AM NOT TAKING MONEY AT THIS TIME.
3. And like last time, it doesn't matter who's first to pay. If you are the first to pay, that doesn't guarantee you will be the first to get your boots. They make these in bunches, and I send the boots out as I get them in. They can send me a box of size 9, then a box of 10 and 11 later. However, if you are the first size 9 to pay, you will be the first size 9 shipped out. I hope that makes sense.
4. Please, only sign up if you are committed to buying the boots. If you pay, then want to pull out, I'm stuck paying for your boots.
5. Any questions, just ask.
6. Oh yeah, to avoid any confusion, the spats and spikes are NOT part of the run. Only the boots.
7. I will close the list at the end of the month. I will start taking payments the beginning of February.
8. Once the list is closed, it's closed. I'll send the total number of boots/sizes and he starts cobbling (right verb?).
9. Also, just so we are clear, the cut off is 31 January. I will take payments until 14 February. I don't want to hold up the run waiting on a couple of people to pay. 2 weeks should be adequate.
too short for a stormie
Hipp Clone x2
Little TK boy