I understand and appreciate the enthusiasm you all have for this project. As a matter of fact, I share it, or I wouldn't be doing this. However, after the 100th person writes me, asking questions that are CLEARLY stated in the first post, it wears on my nerves. So, to reiterate.....
Here's the fine print:
1. There has to be substantial interest for me to do this since my boot guy is in Arizona and I am not. - WE GOT THIS
2. I do not know what the price would be.
3. There is no guarantee the boot guy still even has the mold/bucks for the boots. I haven't talked to him. At worst, I would have to send him a pair from my old run.
4. I do not know what the price would be.
5. Like last time, the boots would only be whole sizes
6. I do not know what the price would be.
7. This is an interest thread only. No commitments, no money.
8. I do not know what the price would be. I've said this many times so that people understand this fact. However, I'm sure someone will ask anyway. (they have)
I am on the phone now and hopefully will have an update in the next little bit. I have indeed gotten everyone's PMs and will be updating the list.
As always with JW boots, hot chicks have priority and will get a substantial discount. Oh yeah, Bob too.