i am interested in a pair
i am interested in a pair
i'm just going to reiterate that i am in for a pair of boots when this gets going. and possibly two pair depending on the price. so one for sure, maybe two.
Interested in a pair as well.....
Any updates Wes? Thanks....
I am still interested,just for the record :D:cheers
interested in a size 10
Just a small update (I haven't forgotten). The good news is, although he couldn't find the original patterns, he will be using the boots I sent to make new ones. Since they lost the patterns, they won't be charging any new pattern making fees. Still waiting on bids for the material. It shouldn't be long now.
heck yes! i'm looking forward to that.
interested pending price and pics...
A long time waiting...I am interested in getting in on this run. :D
I would like to be put on the list depending on the price. Hope I'm not to late :doh
I am also interested!:)
I wanna be out of the list. I won't buy anything over a year or so... I'm really sorry. :thumbsup
That's cool KaanE.
We are waiting on price quotes for the shoe sole material. That's all that's left.
cant wait. i need boots bad!
Put me down for a pair also.........hey it's only money...lol
I don't know, but it's petroleum based.
Hey Wes. Wondering if you were any closer on a time frame for these. I know I'm not the only one waiting in anticipation....Thanks....
Yeah, I've got plenty of info. I'm just withholding it from everyone.
Seriously though, I post info as I get it, although right now, it's slow coming. I'm waiting on a call back right now to see where we stand. I'm giving him one more week to get his price quotes in or I'm canceling the project all together.
Hi Wes, count me in too please, UK size 10 :)
If I'm not too late, please count me in.
today is the 1 week mark. How goes the run?
I just got in from Dragon Con. I'll call in the morning.
Wes, put me down for a pair. Size 11 US.
Im interested mate please:D
Still interested... noticed my name was not on the list? :thumbsup
Interested as well.
PS maybe now would be a good opportunity to take another look at them to see if there are any areas that could be improved before the run (fingers crossed) starts.
put me down as a definate YES!! Lock me for a size 10 please !!!!
When your ready for deposit let me know.
Definitely interested in one pair!
I am still definitely in for a pair (possibly 2).
I am still interested in a pair. Thanks!
Can I be added to this list please? I am so very up for a pair.
Still interested in one possibly 2 pair.
Question, based on the last run do these run a little large or a little small? for those of us with 1/2 sizes in shoes.
I had a pair from the last run. And they ran a size larger.
I wear a 8 1/2 - 9 and they were more like a size 10.
Great boot, but they were just to big for me.
I wear a 9.5 and a 9 fit me great.
If they run big swap me to a 9.5 or 9 which ever you can get, that you think would fit a normal size 10 better.
I'm still intrested in a pair :cheering
Yes, I would like a pair.
If you're taking size information, I'm normally a 10.5, it sounds like they'll be in whole size increments so it seems like a 10 would fit if they run big. Plus, most footwear it seems stretches over time anyway.
still interested here as well!:)
I still want a pair. Thanks for keeping this run going. It will be nice to have a pair of quality boots.
Still interested in a Pair. I'm more of a 8.5-9 myself...
Interested in a pair, pending the price, size 10.5 - 11
wes, i'm in for a pair 10.5-11 will do me nicely.
I don't need size info yet.
Right now, I'm bolding the people in the list who are in. If you want in, this is the list you need to be on.
i'm still in.
I'M IN!!! :thumbsup
Still in as well.
My names still not on the list, but Im definately up for a UK9 or US10 if they come up large mate :thumbup
Count me in!!!!!
Wes count me in!
Still in. :thumbsup
I think the interested parties are in the neighbourhood of 25 at this point. Is that sufficient to get this run fired up? I, of course, differ to your expertise in this area.....
Hey Wes.. I'd be interested as well, but if we can tweak the boots to be a tad more on point, I'd be open to sending you whatever you need to make sure these happen. LMK.
Tweaking the boots will mean new patterns and molds which will mean higher price and longer wait on boots.
Sure, but it's would be totally worth it.
We don't see very many boba boot runs and it would be awesome to do one that is as close as we can get.
I'd pay a bit more and wait a bit longer if it meant that the end results would mean that they are more accurate.
Not like we get very many shots at getting these right.
PS, by letting Art and myself assist with this project, we can relieve some of the pressure of you having to do a lot of the extra work.
Would be willing to wait and pay more for accuracy as well. And having Gino and Art on board.....don't have to say anything else....
If the end result will get more screenacurat, I can think of pay more too!
And no problem for me to wait a little bit longer for better ones:cheering
I'm still in Wes.
I'm in, just let me know when I need to paypal!
i guess it depends how much more. if we're talking $30 - $40 a pair, sure i'd wait longer and pay it. if we're talking double... i'd have to bow out.
I would like to be added to the list depending on price. :skull
I would think the extra time and money would be well spent just to know you never have to upgrade to a more accurate set of boots. It also seems it would be the perfect time since the manufacturer is going to have to basically start from scratch anyway.
Id like to be added if its not too late please
Do they run a little larger because they are whole sizes? im usually a 10.5 so should i go with an 11
HI mate just checking that the 405 Marce on the list is me 4505 Marcel I assume it is though. Just checking as I dont want to miss these bad boys:lol
I know I am still a newbie but I would like to be put on the list (size 11)
interested pending price and pics as well...im a size 13 wide thoe
I would also like to get them as accurate as possible.
If it costs more, take more time, no problem.
If I would have ben looking for cheap versions than I could have ordered from other sources ;)
Good things come to those who wait. I'm in for an accurate pair of boots even at a higher price range.
In for a pair!
Any updates, progress?????
I'm still waiting to hear back from Art on the proposed changes.
When I get information, the first thing I do is post it. I'm not trying to keep anyone in the dark here, so if I don't post updates, assume there aren't any.
Alrighty then....Thanks Wes....
Put me down for a pair. Very interested and in need of good boots!
Still interested, Size 11
Please put me on the list!
I will buy a pair.
I'm still in Wes.
put me down for 11.5
Think he stated he's not wanting sizing yet guys. And he's only doing whole sizes too.
Am interested for a pair UK size 10/US11, please put me down when the run starts....
Shipping to the UK..
I'm interested in a pair as well.
if the interest list is still open, could you add me in for a pair?
I'm in for a pair of US size 12 Boba Fett boots. Is this run still on? What's the next step?
Very interested, so please add me to the list!
I would happily purchase a pair. Please add me to the list.
I am interested in this run of more accurate boots as well!
Please put me on the interest list. No problem waiting longer for me. Final decision depends on the final price for the accurate boots.