JUMP SUIT QUESTION

JUMP SUIT QUESTION

hey all
    i was looking for a bit of help on this.i am well underway with my boba fett armour and with my helmet almost complete im now looking to get the grey jump suit.i had a look to see if there were any boiler suits/overalls that had a close colour match but was unsucessful.i am now just going to make my own suit by using an old pair of overalls and cut out the stitching so i can use the segments as templates and buy a near match of material.i was wondering if anyone out there who has made their own suit could give me any help on doing this job.
    cheers paul

From
    Oakdale, CA

Re: JUMP SUIT QUESTION

ARAGORN said: View Post
    hey all
    i was looking for a bit of help on this.i am well underway with my boba fett armour and with my helmet almost complete im now looking to get the grey jump suit.i had a look to see if there were any boiler suits/overalls that had a close colour match but was unsucessful.i am now just going to make my own suit by using an old pair of overalls and cut out the stitching so i can use the segments as templates and buy a near match of material.i was wondering if anyone out there who has made their own suit could give me any help on doing this job.
    cheers paul
    Hi Aragorn,

There is alot of info already on the boards that I think would help you out alot. It sounds like you will need pocket templates and tips on dye for the flightsuit as well as links to places that sell the jumpsuit. The best way to find this is to use the search function. There is LOTS of info on how to "perfect the Fett".

Good luck and happy FETTing.

From
    bozeman, mt go cats!!!

there's a pattern by kwiksew that a lot of people use, i don't remember the number on it, but i think someone here knows it off the top of their head. it'll be less expensive than buying coveralls to destroy

From
    Oakdale, CA

The kwik sew pattern is 3389, but you can find some coveralls at a good price if you shop around.

I do not have the links but ther is Green Pepper, and I know people talk about redcap.

A search would probably find info on all of it on these boards.