I'll add things as I have time.
- Go to the dollar or thrift store and buy the biggest, cheapest boiling pot you can find.
!! Don't use the family spaghetti pot as boiling sintra leaves chemical and hard water deposits in thge pot after several uses !!
1) Assuming you are using 3mm sintra,bring the water to a full boil then turn the burner down to about 9 to 9.5/10 power until the boil reduces to just a slow roll on the surface
2) Gentle curves or slight tweaking - 10 seconds fully immersed in the water
3) Normal curves such as knees or chest pieces - 15 seconds
4) Tight curves like Jango shins or extra thick areas like the bottom of the cod piece - 20 seconds
5) !! Sintra has a slight difference between inside and outside !! What this means is that if you put a piece of sintra in boiling water it will tend to curl in on itself on one side. The concern is to cut your armor pieces with left and right sides. Don't just cut both chest pieces the same and try to mold the one backwards. (I hope that made sense)
That's all I have time for right now. Feel free to ask any sintra questions in this thread and I'll do my best to update with answers.