Subscribe
    May 1, 2009, 1:57 PM - jetpack hooks #1

Well, I got my FettDad harness today which is an excellent investment for anyone looking to get one.

I missed out on the jet pack hooks that were being sold here about a month ago. Does anyone know where I can get some? Has anyone made their own and what did you use to make them out of? Any help here would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Stussy
    May 1, 2009, 8:15 PM - jetpack hooks #2

Quote stussy said: View Post
    Well, I got my FettDad harness today which is an excellent investment for anyone looking to get one.

I missed out on the jet pack hooks that were being sold here about a month ago. Does anyone know where I can get some? Has anyone made their own and what did you use to make them out of? Any help here would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Stussy
    Hi Stussy,
    I believe that you have two options:

1 - Madmartigan: This is mine (pics)

2 - Bobamaker: Daz (pic)

I hope this helps you, good luck!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC04723.JPG 
Views:	186 
Size:	157.6 KB 
ID:	33342   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13f4_1.jpg 
Views:	305 
Size:	35.6 KB 
ID:	33343  
    May 1, 2009, 9:43 PM - Re: jetpack hooks #3

I got a set from Dragon-fett a few weeks ago. He may have some sets left. They were from madmartigan's run.
  4. May 2, 2009, 4:27 AM - Re: jetpack hooks #4

hi stussy,this is my first post but i know that Bobby Fett UK has some realy top class stainless steel jet pack hooks Give him i try and tell him FMF sent you.
  5. formerly old_jedi_mind_trick Bobby Fett UK's Avatar
    May 3, 2009, 7:12 AM - Re: jetpack hooks #5

Quote full metal fett said: View Post
    hi stussy,this is my first post but i know that Bobby Fett UK has some realy top class stainless steel jet pack hooks Give him i try and tell him FMF sent you.
    Thanks for the plug . I do have a set of hooks if you need them. Made by a great guy and member here FMF . I don't intend to sell these as a stand alone item, but with my jetapcks and/or metal harness rig (which is coming soon). However as FMF says I do have some available and on hand. I can supply them for 18 + shipping. They come with a the nuts, bolts and inner plate and welded rectangle ring.

They look like this.

If you want the Madmartigan ones, you will need to contact Dragon Fett, who may have some left, or wait for the next run.

Bobby.
    May 3, 2009, 8:42 AM - Re: jetpack hooks #6

thanks for all of your comments and suggestions. I will take them all into consideration.