Subscribe
    Jun 28, 2009, 8:20 AM - Jetpack #1

Not sure of what to call it but I am getting ready to build another JP and was looking at some better ref material. Is the top part of the rocket housing smaller in diameter than the rest of it? Any measurements? Also the exhaust vent at the end. Which way does it go? Was there a difference between ESB and ROTJ? Thanks.
  2. formerly old_jedi_mind_trick Bobby Fett UK's Avatar
    Jun 28, 2009, 8:44 AM - Re: Jetpack #2

? Not sure where to start to answer you bud Are you working from templates etc?

The missile housing should be slightly smaller in diameter if that helps, but I don't know what sizes you are working to.

Bobby.
    Jun 28, 2009, 11:24 AM - Re: Jetpack #3

I am going with a 4 1/2 inch diameter on the main body. Does that sound right? I never compared my JP to any others. I plan to use wizerdofflight temps but I will improvise on some measurements. It may be in there but I want to be sure. Its a long Document. I could measure the drawing but it says to enlarge the printout to 730%. If I had some numbers to ref by, it would be easer on me. Every time I build one i find i missed something or made it harder on myself. I want this one to be right. Thanks
    Last edited by jwinnington; Jun 28, 2009 at 11:32 AM.
  4. Member Since
    Jun 2009
    Jul 3, 2009, 4:38 PM - Re: Jetpack #4

Guys,

I am looking for a set of jet pack hooks. If anyone has them available please PM me.

I would like to also thank all the wonderful members of this board. I am a newbie here and I am truly amazed at the professionalism and kindness of the people here. You guys seem like a family.

Regards,

Victor
    Jul 4, 2009, 10:52 AM - Re: Jetpack #5

Victor,

I do make them. I've made a few for other guys before. Let me know what you want to do. Send me a pm to work out any details.