Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Introducing MachineCraft Replicas

[FONT=Noteworthy-Light][FONT=arial]Hey fellow TDH'ers! My name is Dakota, and i've been a member of this community for nearly two years now despite being a long time lurker.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Noteworthy-Light][FONT=arial]
    [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Noteworthy-Light][FONT=arial]In my time here I have grown very fond of this community, and I've always wanted to contribute to this group the way many of you do. With that being said, I am proud to announce my Fett-inspired Venture - MachineCraft Replicas.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Noteworthy-Light][FONT=arial]What is MachineCraft Replicas?:[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Noteworthy-Light][FONT=arial]MachineCraft Replicas is a new company specializing in Aluminum parts. Our parts are sourced from the most accurate parts available. Such as real world known 'found' items, and through an agreement with Fettpride we are proudly able to offer the most fantastic products to the public in the coming weeks and months.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Noteworthy-Light][FONT=arial]Who is MachineCraft?[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Noteworthy-Light][FONT=arial]We are a US based company dedicated to becoming the foremost supplier of aluminum parts, filling the long time need of a consistent aluminum parts vendor that is capable of providing all aluminum parts needed to build your dream Fett. [/FONT][/FONT]
    [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Noteworthy-Light][FONT=arial]Why MachineCraft?[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Noteworthy-Light][FONT=arial]In addition to delivering quality products, we expect and are committed to consistent and reliable communication. By segmenting the operations and drawing sides of our operation we have enabled ourselves to focus on the customer meanwhile always improving our product. Provided there is a consistent demand we expect to always have product on hand ready to ship out into your hands! [/FONT][/FONT]
    [/FONT][/FONT]
    [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Noteworthy-Light][FONT=arial]Product Development:[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Noteworthy-Light][FONT=arial]Now that I've told you a little about us, here are what we currently have drawn up, and plan on making in our initial run of parts. We will share our drawings with you very soon as we are working on perfecting them now! -- [/FONT][/FONT]
    [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Noteworthy-Light][FONT=arial]Knee Darts[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Noteworthy-Light][FONT=arial]Toe Spikes[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Noteworthy-Light][FONT=arial]Flamethrower Nozzles[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Noteworthy-Light][FONT=arial]ROTJ Whip Cord Hose fittings[/FONT][/FONT]
    [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Noteworthy-Light][FONT=arial]Jetpack Parts (These parts are made for the FP Jetpack):[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Noteworthy-Light][FONT=arial]Jetpack Vents (2 Versions)[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Noteworthy-Light][FONT=arial]Jetpack Stabilizer (Threaded Screw top with enough interest)[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Noteworthy-Light][FONT=arial]Jetpack Beacon (Hollow two-piece with screw top and accurate brass coloring pending enough interest)[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Noteworthy-Light][FONT=arial]Jetpack Collar[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Noteworthy-Light][FONT=arial]Jetpack Ball Thruster Accessories[/FONT]
    [FONT=arial]Jetpack Thruster Cone Exhaust Discs[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT][/FONT]
    **Coming Soon**:[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Noteworthy-Light][FONT=arial]Fettpride FPH2 Ears[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Noteworthy-Light][FONT=arial]Gauntlet Darts[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Noteworthy-Light][FONT=arial]Shoulder Studs[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Noteworthy-Light][FONT=arial]Gauntlet Rocket/Missle[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Noteworthy-Light][FONT=arial]Anti-Security Blade Parts[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Noteworthy-Light][FONT=arial]Borden Connectors[/FONT][/FONT]
    [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Noteworthy-Light][FONT=arial]And now it's your turn, what do you guys want to see us make first? We're all ears and we simply cannot wait to do business with you!

- Dakota[/FONT][/FONT]
    Last edited by JodoKast89; May 15, 2013 at 6:36 PM.

Re: Introducing MachineCraft Replicas

Are you going to just have your own product line or would you be open to custom part requests? I'm working on a few things and may need some parts made up in the future, and aluminum would be nice for a couple of them.

Hey Bernarr! PM me what you're looking into and I'll let ya know.

From
    Dunnellon, FL

Nice! I will have need of a good many Jetpack parts, so color me interested.

From
    Modesto, California

edited
    Last edited by sleepalot; Jul 7, 2013 at 10:14 PM.

High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    From
    USAF Utah

You will be hearing from me... Just gotta evaluate what I need vs what I want excited about a few things here especially the coming soon

From
    Hertford UK

Something that can be purchased "off the shelf" with realistic wait/delivery times gets my thumbs up!

From
    Ontario, Canada

I've been privy to a few preliminary drawings and they look very impressive. I am very excited and can't wait. A reliable alternative for quality ali parts would be welcomed and healthy for the community. I will be first in line as I've had quite a bit of difficulty trying to obtain these parts. Looking forward to the future and what you have to offer.

From
    Murrieta CA

Like Peel I to have been Privy to quite a few of the prelim drawings that Dakota has been working up. All I can says is that you guys will not be disappointed!!! From what I have seen I know I will be grabbing a few different pieces.

Great to see this coming to fruition for you Dakota. I'm excited to see a U.S. source for all these parts. There's been a bit of a void here for us yanks. I don't think there has been one since PSBeretta. That had to have been 5 or 6 yrs ago?

Regardless, I think it's a terrific thing you're doing and hope to see much success and happy TDH'ers with this !
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app

From
    Orlando, FL

I would like to see ESB flamethrowers!

Mm? You Polly will. I haven't shown off my v.4 flamethrower yet. It's slated to be cad'd sometime in the near future. But shown off real soon. With a bunch of other stuff. Stay tuned.

From
    TEXAS

Dakota- I'm working on my ESB jet pack build at the moment. So I'm interested in those parts. Would be nice to have drawings with measurements so I could fab for your parts to fit without mods later.

From
    Puerto Rico

Consider me interested, do you have a web page or something? oh and I think we would like to see a machined gauntlet missile.

Thank you all for the tremendous support and encouragement so far! Per popular requests we will start working on studs, gauntlet darts, and finally the rocket.

I am going to start pricing materials and such soon, and as soon as I can map prices I will share them with you, but I am going to do my best to make them comparable if not less than what we see right now.

Rest assured that this project is a go, and we're very excited to be able to provide for you guys!

Im looking forward to what you have in store Dakota!

From
    Dallas, TX

When I first saw this thread pop up, I thought... "Too good to be true."

Interested to see how this works out.

- - - Updated - - -

I second the gauntlet missle!

Always nice to see a new supplier pop up!

This might be a little overly ambitious/pricey but I would get a little giddy for an aluminum ROTJ EE-3. Or maybe just the "upper" barrel/receiver assembly? I dunno. Just thinking out loud!

From
    Dallas, TX

Wolfsburg said: View Post
    Always nice to see a new supplier pop up!

This might be a little overly ambitious/pricey but I would get a little giddy for an aluminum ROTJ EE-3. Or maybe just the "upper" barrel/receiver assembly? I dunno. Just thinking out loud!
    If only we could be so lucky. Would be nice.

From
    Northeast U.S.A

I'm not in the Fett game anymore but I'd love to see an ESB flamethrower!

From
    California

I've been wanting the metal bits from the security blade for a while...

Coming soon Section updated to reflect some other things we are working on or will be working on very soon! I can tell you as we are finalizing our drawings for some of these pieces that you all are going to LOVE what we have come up with! Wolfsburg, I would LOVE to do an EE-3 at some point. If this really takes off as well as I am hoping it well I couldn't see any reason why we couldn't play around with the idea =)

That would be great!

From
    Liverpool, UK

Its great that you will be doing Ali parts as I know some bits are hard to find even though some of the guys make some parts that are great, but I would like to know are you just doing Boba fett stuff or are you going to be doing other stuff for other costumes like Xwing Pilot or Vader as there is a lot of characters out there and a need for other stuff.

I'd very likey be interested in all of this..
    Jetpack Vent
    Jetpack Collar ---If you make it in 2 pieces that thread together it would be even better...like this:
    http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f25/m...lar-run-37469/
    Jetpack Thruster Cone Exhaust Discs
    FPH2 ears
    Possibly Jetpack Ball Thruster Accessories..depending if my DARKSIDE ones fit on the FP pack