IG-88

IG-88

hi everyone i thought i might tell everyone that im going to make a IG-88 costume. If u guys have any ideas tell me, im doing it my way unless u guys have a godd sudjestions. ^^

Re: IG-88

just letting u guys know that im making a costume of IG-88 i thought u guys would like to know that. Ill show u guys wht i have done in a little while in the meen time ask question is u would like or tell me ideas u have.

i think we will need to see pics before offering advice. Sounds like a hard costume to do.

From
    Niceville, FL

Sounds cool. You may find this post moved to the Sarlacc Pit though since it doesn't deal with Boba's Armor. I would love to see pictures though!

sounds cool. I'd love to see your progress

From
    Corbin, Ky

I'd love to see the progress on this too. Only problem I see is doing the legs. IG-88 had some real chicken legs. And, I know I'm probably way behind on this observation, but has anyone ever noticed that IG-88's head is actually the drink dispensers from the Cantina in A New Hope. I just noticed that a couple of months ago while watching Star Wars one afternoon.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I helped at SDCC '08 Gonzo Fett's Avatar
    From
    Fear and Loathing in a Galaxy farther...away...

ooooooooooo...
    makes you wonder....
    how many other props from ANH got recycled

From
    Clarksville, TN

You must be one skinny dude. Are you going to wear this or is it just going to be static? I don't think this costume can be done unless it is static or rigged up with you attached like the Episode 1 3PO.

meh im just trying i always wanted to try ill see wht it looks like at the end its worth a try. dont u thiink?