Hyperfirm ESB EE-3

Hyperfirm ESB EE-3

Well I got something uber cool in the mail today. It is my new hyperfirm ESB EE-3. Pics will follow later this evening. Might get my suit on so that I can get the entire look.

Cheers mates
    Last edited by Boba Fett; Oct 28, 2006 at 10:25 AM.

Re: Hyperfirm ESB EE-3

Pics of my hyperfirm. Enjoy, I am going to go into the shadows to lurk for a while.

Laters everyone.

I helped at SDCC '08 GCNgamer128's Avatar
    From
    Las Vegas, Nevada USA

So freakin' jealous... I wish I had the funds to buy it from Seeker... but that would have costed my trip to C4!!

I helped at SDCC '08 The Clayster's Avatar
    From
    Laughlin, NV

wow thats awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From
    Hartville, Oh.

It looks so...rubbery Seriously though, I love my hyperfirm ROTJ EE-3. I have dropped it several times, and it has never missed a beat!

From
    Knoxville Tenn.

Cool! My dad was a Razor-back also!

SaxeCoburg said: View Post
    Cool! My dad was a Razor-back also!
    HAHA, my family is and I happened to be the one that went out of state to go to school. But I am an avid Razorback fan!

I am really wanting to get a display case to display it in between troopings.

From
    Austin, Tx

Who do I have to PM to get one? The email at the website gets no response, and I forgot who it was that was selling them here again since Slave1 dosnt do it himself anymore (or at least thats what my memory tells me).

-Tony Vida; TK 3204; Austin, Tx

From
    London UK

Real nice ,what is the weight like ?? the weathering looks very realistic .I hope you are a proud father :o)

Vida said: View Post
    Who do I have to PM to get one? The email at the website gets no response, and I forgot who it was that was selling them here again since Slave1 dosnt do it himself anymore (or at least thats what my memory tells me).

-Tony Vida; TK 3204; Austin, Tx
    I bought this one second hand, and honestly I dunno if they are being made anymore. I could be completely wrong about that, but from what I understand this one came from Sci-fire and from what I was told it seems that they aren't being made anymore.

TANGO'D FETT said: View Post
    Real nice ,what is the weight like ?? the weathering looks very realistic .I hope you are a proud father :o)
    It is much lighter than my old ESB EE-3 that is made out of all wood. I would say that it weights about 4 pounds or so. It really isn't all that heavy at all.