holy moly!!!!!!!!

RENEGADE 88

holy moly!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaah sheeeeeesh, i got me sprog a star wars annual for christmas and was looking through it today. looking at a pic of boba fett in special edition colours. ive noticed in a few pictures the hose connected to the left gauntlet from the rocket. in the annual it was clearly evident. but in rotj colours and in the film i havent noticed this hose. obviously as the special ed costume ive got is simply rotj with a esb lid i wondered if this was just a special edition addition or whether it was a standard costume thing........aaaaaah this post is sounding confusing already. i have ruffkin gauntlets and a connection isnt visible on the left gaunt and its something ive only just noticed so any thoughts?
    secondly i started wondering about the braids. is there a difference in the esb and rotj braids as ive just bought a new set and they are totally different form my 1st set.............eeeeeeeeeek enough for now. and all this after completing my costume over 6 months ago....
    anyhoooo cheers guys and i trust yall had a grt christmas.........j

Re: holy moly!!!!!!!!

I may be mistaken but isn't the gauntlet hose connected to the rocket only seen in publicity shots? It's not in the films so probably some inexperianced assistant helping prep the Fett costume connected it up wrong, a continuity error.

RENEGADE 88

i think yr right dude....i looked last night on the films and there is no reference to the left hose anywhere. i reckon yr right it is just an oversight or over enthusiastic prop fitter.
    still thats that sorted....cheers.

From
    Corbin, Ky

Also, if you want your suit to be RotJ Special Edition UBER ACCURATE...be sure NOT to wear your belt pouches and wear your girth belt higher than your ammo belt.

RENEGADE 88

wowser.......just noticed aswell last night that the special ed fett in anh doesnt seem to have the skull emblem on his left shoulder bell

I helped at SDCC '08 GCNgamer128's Avatar
    From
    Las Vegas, Nevada USA

RENEGADE 88 said: View Post
    wowser.......just noticed aswell last night that the special ed fett in anh doesnt seem to have the skull emblem on his left shoulder bell
    The left and right shoulder bells were mixed up in that scene.

Heh. Guess boba must have woke up on the wrong side of his armor that morning.

Yeah the hose was connected to the back of the missile (rocket) for that.

And the bells were swapped on the wrong shoulders for sure. Same with the SE suit worn at the ILM halloween party on Brak's Buddy's ref CD. It's sad when the outfit that made the darn suit can't even get it right. What's even worse, is that the shoulder bells are MARKED on the underside .... for left and right You'd think it would be a no brainer

FP