Subscribe
  1. Studio Fett's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,008
    Aug 8, 2008, 5:33 PM - Hold Up!!! Anle spats on ESB? To be or not to be... #1

    Alright I gotta get something cleared up right now!!! Did Boba have ankle spats on his ESB costume??? I have seen alotta pics..no ankle spats!

    G-Fett
  2. Mojo-Fett's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,783
    Aug 8, 2008, 5:46 PM - Re: Hold Up!!! Anle spats on ESB? To be or not to be... #2

    No ankle spats but has ankle 'ties' that fasten from around the front to the other side that gives the appearance of spats...
  3. OrtharRrith's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    687
    Aug 8, 2008, 5:51 PM - Re: Hold Up!!! Anle spats on ESB? To be or not to be... #3

    That's right, Boba's version of bicycle clips....
  4. Studio Fett's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,008
    Aug 8, 2008, 5:52 PM - Re: Hold Up!!! Anle spats on ESB? To be or not to be... #4

    Quote Mojo-Fett said: View Post
    No ankle spats but has ankle 'ties' that fasten from around the front to the other side that gives the appearance of spats...
    That's what I had thought, but this pic always confused me:


    Thanks for the help Mojo!

    G-Fett
  5. slave1pilot is offline slave1pilot
    Aug 8, 2008, 7:19 PM - Re: Hold Up!!! Anle spats on ESB? To be or not to be... #5

    Quote Mojo-Fett said: View Post
    No ankle spats but has ankle 'ties' that fasten from around the front to the other side that gives the appearance of spats...
    The ties are also there on ROTJ
    But you can't readily see them under the spats
    http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/misc/...-06-16_257.jpg
  6. Mojo-Fett's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,783
    Aug 9, 2008, 3:41 AM - Re: Hold Up!!! Anle spats on ESB? To be or not to be... #6

    Quote slave1pilot said: View Post
    The ties are also there on ROTJ
    But you can't readily see them under the spats
    Sorry bruv, my bad...
    I'm an ESB so didn't really pay much attention to ROTJ ankles?
  7. slave1pilot is offline slave1pilot
    Aug 9, 2008, 10:20 AM - Re: Hold Up!!! Anle spats on ESB? To be or not to be... #7

    Quote Mojo-Fett said: View Post
    Sorry bruv, my bad...
    I'm an ESB so didn't really pay much attention to ROTJ ankles?
    I fully understand that
    I'm ROTJ, and just recently started paying attention to ESB pics.

Similar Threads

  1. Interested in spats?
    By Fett_Freak in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Aug 2, 2009, 9:38 AM
  2. ESB Ankle Spats
    By Crimson Phoenix in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Apr 3, 2009, 12:10 PM
  3. Spats
    By ShocKNurse in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 8, 2008, 8:30 PM
  4. Boot Spats???
    By whistle8mp in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Dec 28, 2007, 8:40 PM
  5. Are there spats for ESB?
    By zanenigma in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: May 4, 2007, 1:13 AM