Subscribe
    Jun 15, 2010, 4:10 PM - Hi all #1

I wanted to stop in ans say Hi to you all . I'm new this room but not the Empire . I'm a TK but now I want to be a Fett . A bit about me ; im Charlie Brown TK-5648 im in Kansas and have been a trooper for about 4 years now . I have always wanted a Boba Fett costume and I have a chance now to be one . I'm going to look around here for a bit and see what all is going on . When I do start doing my Fett im sure that I will have LOTS of ?'s and some will prob sound real dumb to . I'm glad to be apart of your forum here and looking forward to talking to all of you soon .

Charlie Brown
    Jun 15, 2010, 4:41 PM - Re: Hi all #2

Just try the search feature so you can find questions others have already asked, it will save you alot of time in the long run. Its also a good idea to heed what is "stickied" as those threads typically containg really good advice!
    Jun 15, 2010, 6:00 PM - Re: Hi all #3

Were can I find some good reference picks of a ROTJ? Just a small ? . How do all of you attach your chest / shoulder / back to your vest ? Snap kit or Velcro.
    Jun 15, 2010, 9:28 PM - Re: Hi all #4

first question answered - the magic of myth gallery in the photo archives: http://gallery.thedentedhelmet.com/v...ence/boba/mom/

second question - there are three different ways to attach armor that are common around here. i personally use snaps, but some people use industrial velcro, and others use the bolts method, where a machine screw is epoxied into the back of the armor, then it goes through a grommet on the vest, which is secured in place with a small hex bolt.
    Jun 15, 2010, 10:03 PM - Re: Hi all #5

I was thinking snaps kit would work just like I did on my TK and that works like a deram for that . After looking around snaps may be the way to go for me .