Subscribe
  1. Dec 4, 2010, 7:39 AM - Here are a few metal armor and gaunt commissions recently finished, and shipped. #1

First is a set of ESB knees and ESB gaunts recently shipped, including Evolutions machined missile, flamethrower and darts!!(great stuff as usual Gabe)
    I did a little customization on the Flamethrower buttons as well as weathering them up nicely.
    Excuse the lack of color on the keypad.I did finish that before they were boxed.lol.....got a little anxious to take the pics.

Next is a set of ROTJ chest/Ab plates, and diamond recently shipped to Mandosoldier,

And I did this ROTJ set a while back for my buddy Frank,but never did post it.

That's it for now, but I am still working on a couple more ROTJ gaunts sets and those will be posted as soon as I finish them up.
    Oh and just a shout out, all my decals come from Lucksy31!!!!Always quality stuff bro, and thanks!!!
    Last edited by wickedbeard; Dec 4, 2010 at 8:01 AM.
    Dec 4, 2010, 8:34 AM - Re: Here are a few metal armor and gaunt commissions recently finished, and shipped. #2

Wow, that is certainly a thing of beauty, jeff I am happy that i also have your ROTJ whole set, they are just marvellous... !!!
  3. Dec 4, 2010, 8:37 AM - Re: Here are a few metal armor and gaunt commissions recently finished, and shipped. #3

Quote darth z said: View Post
    Wow, that is certainly a thing of beauty, jeff I am happy that i also have your ROTJ whole set, they are just marvellous... !!!

Glad it all arrived safely my friend!!!
    Dec 5, 2010, 9:37 AM - Re: Here are a few metal armor and gaunt commissions recently finished, and shipped. #4

Amazing work, excellent craftsmanship, and detail! I am definitely interested in an ESB set. Just curious...What method do you use to secure the gaunlets and is there anything on the back of the armor for attaching it to the vest? Keep it up!
    Dec 5, 2010, 1:07 PM - Re: Here are a few metal armor and gaunt commissions recently finished, and shipped. #5

That looks awesome! Nice work.

Sean
  6. Member Since
    Nov 2010
    Dec 6, 2010, 8:19 PM - Re: Here are a few metal armor and gaunt commissions recently finished, and shipped. #6

The gauntlets and armor are awesome!
    Dec 7, 2010, 11:32 AM - Re: Here are a few metal armor and gaunt commissions recently finished, and shipped. #7

I enjoy loooking at your metal creations and the painting/ weathering!