help the noob

help the noob

lo yes im a nood and need some help making some armor, does ne one have templates or guid lines for making the boba fetts armor?
    it looks pretty simple, and clearcut but if ne one has some pointers, or ne thing. i could use some help.
    i look forward to getting it finished but i have a lot of work ahead of me. i am making it outta real metal, and fully functioning parts.
    r2d2

I helped at SDCC '08 GCNgamer128's Avatar
    From
    Las Vegas, Nevada USA

From
    Kalamazoo, MI

Re: help the noob

The best help I can be is this:

Read. Read. Read. Most people here are very helpful when you have a specific problem, but generic 'help me' posts often get overlooked. So take some time, and invest yourself, and if you find a sticking point, ask specific questions.

Look for stickys' theres a sticky in each section that will give you any templates etc for each item. As well as a color reference.

Lastly use the search. The term is usually progress. So WOF (wizard of flight) and Progress will usually yield a progress thread for any templates by wof.

Most important is of course educating yourself. Once your educated, youll know what questions to ask, and more importantly youll understand the responses a little better.

Why are you still reading this post? You should be reading posts that are more pertinent to what your looking for. Go. Stop reading now and go. I said go. Wow. Your actually still reading. If i were you id stop now. Hmm.