Subscribe
    May 3, 2006, 3:58 PM - HELP! Need gun.... #1

Hello all. I have recently purchased a Cushman Paintball MG-42 and it is UTTER SHOD. I need an MG-42 or MG-34 in resin or something that isn't shoddy. Does anyone know where I could find something like this for less then or around $150 or so?

PLESE POST LINKS

I need all the help I can get.
    May 3, 2006, 4:05 PM - Re: HELP! Need gun.... #2

Sorry, bro. I was considering buying from them sometime, but now I'll probably take my business elsewhere. Hope you find something good this time!

-Chris
    May 3, 2006, 4:11 PM - Re: HELP! Need gun.... #3

Do so, glad I could steer someone clear....
  4. May 6, 2006, 7:17 PM - Re: HELP! Need gun.... #4

what exactly are those made out of?
    May 6, 2006, 7:23 PM - Re: HELP! Need gun.... #5

Thank you, you did a good job. But those are the ones I already own and stated in my first post are CRAP. I'm still looking x.x
  6. Member Since
    Jul 2005
    May 6, 2006, 7:27 PM - Re: HELP! Need gun.... #6

DF can you post a pic of the MG-42 parts?
    Just curious how bad they are.
    May 6, 2006, 7:37 PM - Re: HELP! Need gun.... #7

I didn't bother to take pics of it. I'm doing my best to salvage it for a friend to use for the suit I'm making for him. It was a four part vacu-formed kit that your supposed to overlap and glue. My biggest problem with the said kit is it has NO details! Its a big black plastic gun shaped blank. Very ugly and not hardly worth the time to mess with.
    May 26, 2006, 10:13 PM - Re: HELP! Need gun.... #8

I had found that Cushmans store a few weeks ago and I'm glad now that I passed them by! I already have two sets of custom hand-blasters but finding a suitable long blaster that's affordable is what I'm having difficulty finding...I made my hand blasters from a pair of Nerf foam/suction cup shooting pistols after seeing several other great customs made from the Nerf base. Now I just need to find a cheap and accurate Verpine Shattergun pistol or two and Shattergun rifle and I'll be happy...

Dha Syntir