HELP! Need gun....

From
    Yuma, Arizona "Dune Sea"

HELP! Need gun....

Hello all. I have recently purchased a Cushman Paintball MG-42 and it is UTTER SHOD. I need an MG-42 or MG-34 in resin or something that isn't shoddy. Does anyone know where I could find something like this for less then or around $150 or so?

PLESE POST LINKS

I need all the help I can get.

Re: HELP! Need gun....

Sorry, bro. I was considering buying from them sometime, but now I'll probably take my business elsewhere. Hope you find something good this time!

-Chris

From
    Yuma, Arizona "Dune Sea"

Do so, glad I could steer someone clear....

what exactly are those made out of?

From
    Yuma, Arizona "Dune Sea"

Thank you, you did a good job. But those are the ones I already own and stated in my first post are CRAP. I'm still looking x.x

DF can you post a pic of the MG-42 parts?
    Just curious how bad they are.

From
    Yuma, Arizona "Dune Sea"

I didn't bother to take pics of it. I'm doing my best to salvage it for a friend to use for the suit I'm making for him. It was a four part vacu-formed kit that your supposed to overlap and glue. My biggest problem with the said kit is it has NO details! Its a big black plastic gun shaped blank. Very ugly and not hardly worth the time to mess with.

I had found that Cushmans store a few weeks ago and I'm glad now that I passed them by! I already have two sets of custom hand-blasters but finding a suitable long blaster that's affordable is what I'm having difficulty finding...I made my hand blasters from a pair of Nerf foam/suction cup shooting pistols after seeing several other great customs made from the Nerf base. Now I just need to find a cheap and accurate Verpine Shattergun pistol or two and Shattergun rifle and I'll be happy...

Dha Syntir