Subscribe
    Jan 21, 2005, 2:26 PM - Help with ESB gauntlet? #1

Hey Fetts,

I bought a stainless steel braid over reinforced PVC that I want to use as the hose. I want to be able to either screw it to the gauntlet or have one of those spring loaded release clasps. If anyone here has experience in this then please let me know. Thanks!
    Jan 27, 2005, 2:23 PM - Re: Help with ESB gauntlet? #2

Also, I'm about to paint a whole new set of armor for my ESB Fett, to include a jet pack. Obviously, the jet pack is green, but does the armor get painted the same? Or, do I use a Rustoleum Spruce Green on the armor and another lighter green on the jet pack? Thanks!
    Jan 29, 2005, 11:15 PM - Re: Help with ESB gauntlet? #3

The benefit to using the vinyl sprayer hose is that you can attach it to your gauntlet with wooden dowel rods (just twist them on). I don't know if the same would work with metal braided line or not.
    Feb 1, 2005, 1:51 PM - Re: Help with ESB gauntlet? #4

i got spruce green on my armour and it looks great. i just dulled it up with some matt and the armour came alive
  5. I helped at SDCC '08 GCNgamer128's Avatar
    Jan 17, 2006, 3:17 PM - Re: Help with ESB gauntlet? #5

TK-1776 said:
    Hey Fetts,

I bought a stainless steel braid over reinforced PVC that I want to use as the hose. I want to be able to either screw it to the gauntlet or have one of those spring loaded release clasps. If anyone here has experience in this then please let me know. Thanks!
    I would use Coaxial cable for the gauntlets, they screw in easy.