I want to know your thoughts and feedback on my fabric dye project for a ESB MOW flight suit. After reading all the talk threads and tips here on TDH, I decided to give it a try.
The whole step by step process can be found here (56 pictures):
Here are some end result samples. I will post pictures of the entire flight suit after it completes its hang drying.
On the left is my MOW fabric dye project. On the right is BobaMaker's spats (as is from the maker himself). I used BobaMaker's flight suit as my color palette.
After the fabric dye was complete, I put the entire flight suit into the washer using cold water. After one wash, I gave everything a hang dry.
The pouches and spats were the first ones to dry this morning (hang dry overnight).