Good sellers for completed outfitSubscribe
  1. Member Since
    Dec 2015
    Dec 21, 2015, 2:08 PM - Good sellers for completed outfit #1

Hello all,

new to the website here, but have been browsing for a while now. I am currently trying to decide where to buy a completed Boba Fett suit as my current location ( tiny island off Alaska) dose not afford me much in the terms of creativity. I have been looking at RS Propmasters fully completed ROTJ outfit and looks promising. i have read across multiple boards that they seem like a legitimate route though it will be a investment ( as will any suit) My big question from the community is there any other sellers that i should be looking into? is their ROTJ costume allowed for 501st approval? I will be transferring with the military to New York city soon for a 5 year tour. any help would be greatly appreciated
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
    Dec 21, 2015, 2:35 PM - Re: Good sellers for completed outfit #2

I think BobaMaker will do a complete suit. There aren't really any official off the shelf 501st approved suits. It will come Down to how it fits on your body as much as the quality of the parts themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

And if you have the money there is a really nice one for sale in the for sale section right now.