Subscribe
  1. Sep 10, 2007, 5:00 PM - Gauntlets #1

Hello, I'm new on here and have a few questions. You guys probably get tons of messages about this, and you'll probably hate me for this, but where can i get a pair of gauntlets? I need some web adresses, because i have found that ebay just won't do. i don't have the money to bid on something like that. i'm not doing a boba or jango costume, i'm doing a custom mandolorian one. but any great quality gauntlets will do. i will also need help with the electronics and stuff on them, so..........
  2. Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Sep 10, 2007, 5:17 PM - Re: Gauntlets #2

Airsoft.

Although we may not hate you for asking this, you can probably find the answers your looking for through a few quick Searches using the search Feature.

You'll probably find refrence to Ruffkin Gauntlets, which a lot of members here on the boards use.

Also, take a look in the Cargo Bay for deals from Members. I just scored an awesome pair of Gauntlets from in there for pretty cheap considering, so its always worth a look.

But if your looking for a surefire way to get people to like you, use the Search Feature ^_^.

from one Newbie to Another,
    Ayka
    Sep 10, 2007, 5:19 PM - Re: Gauntlets #3

Keep your eyes peeled on the cargo hold, something always pops up there. There are a couple people who make kits. Search for for the words "gauntlets" and "kit". Is against board policy to openly name the makers though. If you really need names, drop me a private message.

Phil
  4. Sep 11, 2007, 4:47 PM - Re: Gauntlets #4

thanks guys. i'll keep my eyes peeled.
  5. I helped at SDCC '08 GCNgamer128's Avatar
    Sep 12, 2007, 7:58 AM - Re: Gauntlets #5

PM Ruffkintoy.