Subscribe
    Mar 4, 2017, 10:14 AM - Gauntlet Questions #1

Hi, I am short before painting my gauntlets and I have several questions to the community:

- Is the top of the rocket (left gauntlet): golden or copper? I think its golden but I think I have seen both. On the screen caps its golden to me...
    - The baseplate of the flamethrower: is one half (the one at the top) black? If yes on both sides? Is the other half silver or white?
    - The switch for the light (right gauntlet): is black painted and scarlet red on the top?
    - The switch for the light (right gauntlet): is the switch large cute out so you can see the surface of the minilight around the switch?
    - The whipcord launcher (right gauntlet): is the front part painted in copper?

Thank you!

2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
    Mar 4, 2017, 11:17 AM - Re: Gauntlet Questions #2

- Is the top of the rocket (left gauntlet): golden or copper? I think its golden but I think I have seen both. On the screen caps its golden to me...
    It is copper

- The baseplate of the flamethrower: is one half (the one at the top) black? If yes on both sides? Is the other half silver or white?
    black on top half, both sides, bottom half is silver

- The switch for the light (right gauntlet): is black painted and scarlet red on the top?
    Just black.

- The switch for the light (right gauntlet): is the switch large cut out so you can see the surface of the mini light around the switch?
    Its a large cut out so the switch can move back and fourth, so the surface of the mini light would be visible, just painted as the gauntlets

there has been a few discussions on this....I've seen it both copper or white, not really sure which is 100% accurate but both work.

I answered me to the best of my knowledge. You may want to see if anyone else chimes in that may know more about certain parts, but im fairly certain i am correct in my answers
    Mar 4, 2017, 4:41 PM - Re: Gauntlet Questions #3

Quote Darth Voorhees said: View Post
    It is copper

black on top half, both sides, bottom half is silver

Just black.

- The switch for the light (right gauntlet): is the switch large cut out so you can see the surface of the mini light around the switch?
    Its a large cut out so the switch can move back and fourth, so the surface of the mini light would be visible, just painted as the gauntlets

there has been a few discussions on this....I've seen it both copper or white, not really sure which is 100% accurate but both work.

I answered me to the best of my knowledge. You may want to see if anyone else chimes in that may know more about certain parts, but im fairly certain i am correct in my answers
    Thank you for the information! Your MOW gauntlet WIP is since the beginning of making them the first place were I take look how it could be done...and your foto in your ESB Fett was the reason I decided to do ESB instead of ROTJ.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    Mar 4, 2017, 5:08 PM - Re: Gauntlet Questions #4

Always glad to inspire! ESB is the better choice :P
    Mar 6, 2017, 5:42 AM - Re: Gauntlet Questions #5

Quote Darth Voorhees said: View Post
    Always glad to inspire! ESB is the better choice :P
    By the way: is there a photo where I can see how the cut out for the lightswitch on the right gauntlet should be done?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk