Gauntlet Opinion(s) Needed

Eht Eno

Hunter
Hey Guys. I'm really enjoying this site. Many of you have been a great help. I'm 9 for 10 on private messages. Ty all whom have responded.

Right now im working toawrads to my gauntlets. I'm thinking of making a complete custom set. I would like to keep some of the general ideas from the standard gauntlets. I would also like to make it look completely unique.

Everyday I'm getting better and better with sintra molding. So I'm thinking of making mine out of it(sintra).

What do u think I should do? Buy a set then put my touches on it or make my own?

If you want truly custom, make your own. You'll start with fewer preset design issues.

Here's an idea - instead of the wrist laser on the left gauntlet, how about a projectile launcher? Maybe like a palm sized disk or a concussion grenade launcher?

Jodo_Kast wrote:

If you want truly custom, make your own. You'll start with fewer preset design issues.

Here's an idea - instead of the wrist laser on the left gauntlet, how about a projectile launcher? Maybe like a palm sized disk or a concussion grenade launcher?

HEHE One of my many ideas. i was thinking something of a slug thrower. and instead of a flamethrower more like a gas.even maybe a grappling tool but on the inside of the wrist so as if it looks like i need it ot climb.

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back