Gauntlet missile - help

From
    Phenix City, AL

Gauntlet missile - help

I have my gauntlets from S1, and it came with the resin missile unattached from the left gauntlet (for shipping purpose),nicely in bubble wrap. It has two little metal studs or pins underneath the missile to insert in the gauntlet holes.

Now, the question is: How can I attach this missile to the gauntlet, and is there a way that I could do that without doing it permanently so I could detach the missile for a future shipment or something? I was thinking about using a glue gun in the studs from the inside once the missile is installed to avoid skipping or movement, but that will be a permanent application. Any more ideas?

Robert

From
    Indianapolis

Re: Gauntlet missile - help

I'd considered either going with the glue or possibly threading the posts and using a nut to hold them in place. If something better comes along, just unscrew them. If the posts are removeable, take them out and run a few screws through the inside of the gauntlet up into the missle. That is how I did mine.

From
    Phenix City, AL

Re: Gauntlet missile - help

Thanks BF. Sounds like a great idea and I'll try to do that this week. But I think that the posts are permanently attached to them. I'll try to verify if they're removable. If so, I'll be looking for screws small enough that could fit in the litte holes as well as the post's gaps. I'll be posting my progress as soon as I find out.

Robert