Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Jan 2006
    Jan 20, 2006, 12:43 PM - Re: Gauntlet differences #26

Charming, i can see now that the courtesy of members is really showing its true colour.
    Funny really how if someone doesnt fall into a set category or way of thinking then they instantly are attacked.
  2. I helped at SDCC '08 Gonzo Fett's Avatar
    Jan 20, 2006, 1:14 PM - Re: Gauntlet differences #27

3. Community Founder Art Andrews's Avatar
    Jan 20, 2006, 1:49 PM - Re: Gauntlet differences #28

"TheWatcher" has been banned for being a sockpuppet account of "NewFett" and his many aliases.

However, I am disappointed by the lack of respect in "dissenting opinion" posts. Many TDH topics are subjective, and there are bound to be disagreements. In accordance with the Code of Conduct:

Quote TDH Code Of Conduct said:
    Respect fellow members and their opinions. Respect must be extended to each and every member, the administrative staff included. Be polite and courteous to others and keep your messages in good taste.Disagreements are bound to happen. Approach them in a civil manner, with respect to the other person's point of view.
    "Screw you" is never an acceptable means of remedying a disagreement. "Cookiemonoloid," you have been warned.

Let's make a concerted effort toward being more civil and respectful during disagreements.
    Jan 20, 2006, 2:02 PM - Re: Gauntlet differences #29

Quote The Dent said:

However, I am disappointed by the lack of respect in "dissenting opinion" posts. Many TDH topics are subjective, and there are bound to be disagreements. In accordance with the Code of Conduct:
    I apologize, The Dent.

Your point has been made.
  5. cookiemongoloid is offline cookiemongoloid
    Jan 20, 2006, 9:34 PM - Re: Gauntlet differences #30

I sincerely apologize, I got a little too hot under the collar. His ignorance and stubborness drove me to speak without thinking of consiquences. I probably ruined the dented helmets reputation for a couple of people, as he will probably tell his friends. I promise to never make this mistake again. Please forgive me.
    Jan 21, 2006, 12:56 AM - Re: Gauntlet differences #31

Quote cookiemongoloid said:
    I sincerely apologize, I got a little too hot under the collar. His ignorance and stubborness drove me to speak without thinking of consiquences. I probably ruined the dented helmets reputation for a couple of people, as he will probably tell his friends. I promise to never make this mistake again. Please forgive me.

as if we wanted HIS friends here...

This board is here to be helpful. It's one thing to review a product you receive from another member, but whether praise or criticism both should be constructive and not negative back and forth banter. If he was disappointed with the gauntlets and again with the baiting responses given by other members, it would have been better to just ignore it. Also, sock puppets accounts will never be tolerated, for the obvious reasons of extra ears and buddying your own comments and products.

-=QuinN!
  7. cookiemongoloid is offline cookiemongoloid
    Jan 21, 2006, 1:38 AM - Re: Gauntlet differences #32

Thanks for the forgiveness.