Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Full on Hasbro EE-3 Blaster Mod (Pic heavy)

From
    San Antonio TX

Re: Full on Hasbro EE-3 Blaster Mod (Pic heavy)

Fett 4 real- well sorry ur not a fan of it brother. It is much bigger then it looks, when building this I made sure to get it to scale the best I could (used templets from here) and measurement from TK-409. And as far as saving a few more $$ and buying a better blaster this was put together over 2 months not all at once, and as stated in the first post with a new baby coming in a few weeks I couldn't just bump $300 on a kit (prioritys brother).

Chris

High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    From
    USAF Utah

Dont be sorry, I merely am suggesting that in the future you wait for something thats going to be the last one you buy or last you for a long time. Its not meant as an insult to you, just a suggestion to save your $ if all you had in the budget was $140 then save that $140 toward a kit or some seconds casts from a member here or whatever you can find in the cargo hold stuff is in there all the time...greeblies and such. Your building for 501st legion approval, the CRL says this blaster IS NOT approvable...this is not made from an EE3, or EE3 replica. I want you to have the best possible Fett you can have, And i feel like you could have gone a different route with this is all.

From
    San Antonio TX

Hey brother no worrie's at all lol. I was planing on getting a better one later down the road (because we all know when u think your done better stuff comes out haha. Thanks for the input ( got to take the good with the bad it only makes us better.

Chris

From
    fort bragg

Realy great build man, id like to follow this if thats ok with you?

From
    sunny San Diego

Nice job!! I like the modifications. It looks like it was fun to put together vs just getting one to show up on your doorstep via ups. Even when you can afford an authentic blaster I'm sure you will still have a lot of pride in this one. IMHO.

From
    Dallas, TX

Great job on this build!

Keep in mind that 99.9% of the people in this world will never know the measurements of an EE3. On top of that, most fans will recognize it and never even think twice hat it is a little small because they have never actually seen it in person.

While some people want everything to perfectly screen accurate, I think it is perfectly acceptable for fans to build their suits any way they please. I have hij standards for my suit and at first glance if I saw a Fett holding thus blaster... I would think twice. The paint takes it up to another level with the weathering. If you simply sprayed a has to black and called it a day, that would be cutting corners in my opinion.

Enjoy the blaster and goof work!

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Updated - - -[/COLOR]

Actually I do have a gripe... Here did all your pictures go!

Try uploading the links to the forum rather than posting the links in the posts. That will cut down on traffic to photobucket.

From
    Colorado

it's fantastic.

yeah, most of your progress pics do not display. I'd love to be able to see them.

Looks great. Way better then my attempt to mod a hasbro ee-3. Your paint job is outstanding