OK, after talking with a few of the TDH members at DCon, I decided to remake my chest armor, size it down to fit my frame, and meticulously paint it correctly for ESB.
Here is the original armor I started with.
Now,here are my new pieces.
Another shot from the DVD release, me and Bamatrooper.
You can see I shortened the length of the armor up, and also modified the length of my vest. With it shorter, I actually have that little gap between my armor vest and belts.
Ok, finally finished painting and weathering my final two pieces last night so without further ado...
Front Cod Piece
This was made out of sintra and bondo. I really think it is one of my best pieces.
Rear Butt Plate
Don't mind the hole in it. I didn't realize it was there until I had cut and shaped it...I'm just too lazy to make another right now
Now all I have to do is add my G-string elastic to it.